KAT74's 29g Biocube Diary

blazin2k6

Pretty nice. I always wanted a Pagoda Cup but the guy at the lfs said they are pretty diffucult to keep so i didnt get one. I hope you do well with yours. Well yes Fifa 08 is PS3 Soccer game. I play it online and its very addictive just like this aquarium hobby. Ahhh got too many addictions. I need a pyschiatrist or something i think...Jus Kiddin. Well have a nice weekend KAT74

K

kat74

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2497071
Pretty nice. I always wanted a Pagoda Cup but the guy at the lfs said they are pretty diffucult to keep so i didnt get one. I hope you do well with yours. Well yes Fifa 08 is PS3 Soccer game. I play it online and its very addictive just like this aquarium hobby. Ahhh got too many addictions. I need a pyschiatrist or something i think...Jus Kiddin. Well have a nice weekend KAT74
I had a full size pink pagoda cup in my 14 gallon Biocube and it did really well and was easy to take care of, so I figured that I'd try another one out! Especially one that looked like that one!
Plus, it's so small that it will take foreverrrrrr to grow out! I believe it's like a 1 inch frag?
You have a great weekend too!~

halostalker

thats such a nice frag, where are u goin to put it=P, does it need alot of light or are u goin to put it lower?
oh come check out new crappy picz lol

air_putih

wow....lovely tank....
i looovvveeeee your clown...never see one in my LFS...naked clown eh....nice.....i thought i like percula...but naked clownfish kills me....
im getting onee....
btw,did i say nice tank yet ??
love it....great job kat...

nwdyr

yea where were you all weekend
you don't stop by, no call..hmm... are you cheating on me! we are going thru Kat withdrawel

K

kat74

I'm here!~
Had a loooong weekend and spent a lot of time with my niece who is three and a half, so you know how kids that age keep you going and going with their endless energy!~

I should have some updates this week as tomorrow is FINALLY the day for me to get my custom zoa rock, custom ric rock, teal polyped pagoda frag and daisy polyps.

I also got a new brain this weekend to replace the other one that got HUUUUGE! It's nice and small; green with some red in it. Not the one I was looking for, but it'll do until I find the one I want. I just needed to get rid of the overgrown one.
HaloStalker
: Not sure where I am going to put the pagoda frag, but keep in mind it's a really small frag on a 1 inch frag plug. I had a full size pink pagoda in my 14 gallon Biocube and it did really well, so I'm sure that my lighting is sufficient for it.
and no, I wasn't stuck at work doing overtime staring at my tank!

air_putih
:Thanks for the compliment!
Yeah, I just adore my little n-a-k-e-d babies! If you get one, I wanna see a pic!

Blazin2k6
:Thanks for stoppin' by to say hi!
There definately should be updates this week!

nwdyr
: nah.... wasn't cheating on you! Just spending time with my niece! I could ask you the same... where were YOU all this weekend?? Hmmm??

air_putih

^
nah...a little too late...i have no idea where to get those naked clownfish..i asked my LFS,they say its going to be hard to get them...
went back to my LFS,and got Percula :D 2 of them....

nwdyr

I was right here all weekend with our son.....blazin remeber? yep thats ok you left us all alone, we had a big party while you were gone

can't wait to see you'r new stuff!!!! I balanced my check book last nite.... yikes!!!! I think i will be a good boy this week, so you will have to spend all the money to keep us entertained lol

K

kat74

ORA sells the n-a-k-e-d clowns. They are actually ocellaris clowns. If your LFS doesn't have an account with ORA, they can easily open one up and order them for you. They cost me $34.99 a piece.

K

kat74

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2501755
I was right here all weekend with our son.....blazin remeber? yep thats ok you left us all alone, we had a big party while you were gone

can't wait to see you'r new stuff!!!! I balanced my check book last nite.... yikes!!!! I think i will be a good boy this week, so you will have to spend all the money to keep us entertained lol
Ummm.... I thought that blazin was the best man??

I can't wait to get my new stuff too!!!~

nwdyr

I thought he was our son..... ok, Best man sounds better anyway. this is going to be a looooong week for me with no new stuff!!!

K

kat74

Some new, random pics to share!~
My possum wrasse is a lot less shy now!

My silly clown was hosting the candy cane frag!

Fox corals are so elegant looking to me...

See, this is where my tank is... in my office at work!

spanko

Tank and inhabitants a looking very nice Kat. Can you do a new full tank shot for us? Nice office by the way.
Oh yeah I love Nemenzophyllia. Your looks well nice and fluffy.

K

kat74

My new stuff came in this afternoon!

They were just put in my tank and have not settled in and started to "show off" yet, but I couldn't resist... had to share pics! I'll take more pics sometime this week when everything is settled in and happy. I may move things around again, not sure!

Ricordea rock

Zoa Rock loaded with zoas! Can't wait til all of these open up!

New FTS