KAT74's 29g Biocube Diary

blazin2k6

NICE. What is there like 20 different frags just glued to a live rock ? LOL. Pretty nifty looking . I like it. I got first dibs when they start outgrowing the rock. So dont forget me :) Haha. AND NICE LOOKIN OFFICE. Pretty nice business woman you must be. Can you get me a job ? I need 1. HA. Aint worked in forever

K

kat74

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2502933
WOW did you put the Zoa rock together or did it come with that variety on it?
Nooooo... I didn't put those on there. I don't know how to glue zoas to anything and just have some floating around my tank.
An online vendor did this. I told them that I wanted a variety of "girly" colors and told them what size and this is what I got.

K

kat74

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2502969
NICE. What is there like 20 different frags just glued to a live rock ? LOL. Pretty nifty looking . I like it. I got first dibs when they start outgrowing the rock. So dont forget me :) Haha. AND NICE LOOKIN OFFICE. Pretty nice business woman you must be. Can you get me a job ? I need 1. HA. Aint worked in forever
Yep, that's basically it... a bunch of different frags glued to a piece of LR!
I can't wait til they all grow out and cover the rock!

You're first in line since you called first dibs!
Yeah, yeah... the only nice thing about my office is the tank!

and wait... you haven't worked in "forever", but can afford to take care of your tank?

halostalker

wow really nice office Kat=P, love the new custom rock can't wait for pic of them open
, nice place for a tank i wish my job was like that /cry
u also have alot more room for more tanks to expand=P

K

kat74

Originally Posted by HaloStalker
http:///forum/post/2503154
wow really nice office Kat=P, love the new custom rock can't wait for pic of them open
, nice place for a tank i wish my job was like that /cry
u also have alot more room for more tanks to expand=P
Thanks, Halo!~
I can't wait for them to open up too so that I can see what all is on there! Depending on how it looks when it's open and how looooong it's going to take for them to spread, I maaaaaaaaaay trade it to one of my local reefers for something else.
I don't know if I have the patience to wait for them to spread!

Yeah... I'm such the impulse buyer...

nwdyr

Wow Kat ,really nice!!! My LFS is great but I can't find anyone who does small pieces like that, I keep buying big stuff then i have no room for anything new

blazin2k6

Yes i know this is such an Expensive Hobby. And yeah i havent worked in so long i dont even know if i would remember what it is. HAHA. I boycott work. But if i could work in a cushy office i would work again. AHHH I GOT A FREAKIN TICKET TONIGHT for avoiding a red light, i cut through a parking lot and the stupid sheriff deputy obviously has nothing else better to do then pick on me :( I am sooooo mad. I bet this ticket will cost 150 dollars and then go on my record. I havent had a ticket in over 3 or 4 years. AHHH. i'ma ask them for probation maybe that way i wont have to pay it and can buy more stuff for my tank. WOO HA. I told that officer, HEY DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO TONIGHT? AHHHHH FREAKING MAD

halostalker

Originally Posted by KAT74
http:///forum/post/2503166
Thanks, Halo!~
I can't wait for them to open up too so that I can see what all is on there! Depending on how it looks when it's open and how looooong it's going to take for them to spread, I maaaaaaaaaay trade it to one of my local reefers for something else.
I don't know if I have the patience to wait for them to spread!

Yeah... I'm such the impulse buyer...
lmao yea=P

K

kat74

Well... I don't think I like my rock with the zoas on them. They are 75% opened up, but the starkness of the color of that rock compared to the pretty pinks and purple of my other rocks bother me.
Plus, the little frags are a little further from each other and I know it's going to take a long time for them to grow out and over the rock, and I'm not that patient.

Soooo.... I'm gonna probably trade something for it locally.

nwdyr
: Yeah, one of my LFS always sells full sized corals and when I buy one of them, I don't have room for other things. I like to be able to get small frags of stuff and have more options.
Blazin2k6
: Ouch! Sorry about you getting a ticket! Hope it doesn't cost too much! You should tell them that their entrapment crutches your hobby!

blazin2k6

Patience is Virtue Kat74. Its cool to just let things grow. I had glued 4 polyps of some pink zoos to a tiny rock like 2 months ago or so and now there are 15 polyps on it and its almost covering the entire tiny rock now :) WOO. So all ya gotta do is just be patient make sure they happy and they will grow quicker than you can realize it then you see little babies and your like ohhhh look at the baby. HAHA. i tell all my friends and my family. They think i'm crazy probably but its cool to me. I never seen the ocean or anything so this is nice. the 1 time i went to florida i dont get to see the ocean and i am like 5 minutes from it. HA SUCKS I KNOW. But your tank is Magnificent. Doesnt look like 29 gallon though. Ok ill shut up for now. Sorry

R

regina13

I really liked that rock with the zoos. I think we need to see a picture with the zoos open before you sell it.

I think it is the perfect spot for it too. But, it is up to you...

nwdyr

Wow Kat I thought I wa inpatient
We do belong together
ALREADY TRADEING !!! I love it, You are a mover and a shaker baby go for it
You'r tank always comes out beautiful

detguy313

wow KAt i really dig that zoa rock and that possum looks really nice..i still have not heard anything from my friend yet about the possum...i am going to go pick up my new fairy tonight..i am getting a Red velvet..rosy scales..whatever you want to call it it a sweet color and stays kinda small so hope all goes well..keep up the nice work on your tank!!!!

K

kat74

Ugh! I have been sick, sick, sick with the mother of all flu's and have been home in bed the last few days. I am feeling MUCH better today, so I am going to venture out tomorrow to get a few new things for my tank. I've decided to take the zoa rock and my new brain in for a trade. I'll let ya know what I end up with!
I know that I am trading the green/pink brain for a red one... just don't know what I'm getting for the other yet. Oh, and I've decided to start another new tank and have it here at home.
It won't be another 29 gallon though, it will probably be either the Biocube 8 or 14. I'll put my n-a-k-e-d pair in there as my only fish when I find a pair of Picasso's that I am happy with to put in my 29 at work.

Blazin2k6
: I know that "patience is a virtue".... but I really just couldn't deal with how big the rock was; I underestimated its size. It took up a lot of room, so I figured it best to trade it in. My tank doesn't look like it's 29 gallons?

regina13
: Thanks! I was out sick the last few days, so didn't get a chance to take another pic of the rock. It was a good place for it, just took up too much room.

nwdyr
: Well, what do they always say... "birds of a feather, flock together..."
My co-workers will tell you that I am constantly trading, buying, rehoming and rearranging things! Thanks for helping me turn the page!

detguy313
: I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying that little possum wrasse! It's swimming everywhere now and eating really well! Such a cute little fish! Can't wait to see pics of your new wrasse! My LFS never gets those really nice ones like that one.

matt b

http:///forum/post/2508727
Ugh! I have been sick, sick, sick with the mother of all flu's and have been home in bed the last few days. I am feeling MUCH better today, so I am going to venture out tomorrow to get a few new things for my tank. I've decided to take the zoa rock and my new brain in for a trade. I'll let ya know what I end up with!
I know that I am trading the green/pink brain for a red one... just don't know what I'm getting for the other yet.
Oh, and I've decided to start another new tank and have it here at home.
It won't be another 29 gallon though, it will probably be either the Biocube 8 or 14. I'll put my n-a-k-e-d pair in there as my only fish when I find a pair of Picasso's that I am happy with to put in my 29 at work.

Blazin2k6
: I know that "patience is a virtue".... but I really just couldn't deal with how big the rock was; I underestimated its size. It took up a lot of room, so I figured it best to trade it in. My tank doesn't look like it's 29 gallons?

regina13
: Thanks! I was out sick the last few days, so didn't get a chance to take another pic of the rock. It was a good place for it, just took up too much room.

nwdyr
: Well, what do they always say... "birds of a feather, flock together..."
My co-workers will tell you that I am constantly trading, buying, rehoming and rearranging things! Thanks for helping me turn the page!

detguy313
: I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying that little possum wrasse! It's swimming everywhere now and eating really well! Such a cute little fish! Can't wait to see pics of your new wrasse! My LFS never gets those really nice ones like that one.
CRAZY CLOWN LADY!!! jk jk.
I want pix of what you get!!!!!!!!

K

kat74

Originally Posted by MaTT B
http:///forum/post/2508755
CRAZY CLOWN LADY!!! jk jk.
I want pix of what you get!!!!!!!!
I KNEW
mentioning that would get you back to my thread!~

Well, I am absolutely in love with my little n-a-k-e-d pair of babies and can never put them up for adoption... I'm keeping them forever.
Just still on the lookout for a nice pair of Picasso's and need somewhere to put these babies when I finally do find them!

matt b

http:///forum/post/2508854
I KNEW
mentioning that would get you back to my thread!~

Well, I am absolutely in love with my little n-a-k-e-d pair of babies and can never put them up for adoption... I'm keeping them forever.
Just still on the lookout for a nice pair of Picasso's and need somewhere to put these babies when I finally do find them!

I just got a new pair for my 75 the other day. they are like mis bars on one side and normal on the other side.

K

kat74

Originally Posted by MaTT B
http:///forum/post/2508870
I just got a new pair for my 75 the other day. they are like mis bars on one side and normal on the other side.

TOOOOO cute!!~ They could be called Jekyl and Hyde clowns!