lets here it for bush

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
a) teachers rnt allowed to do that
b) i dont no alot of kids who r influenced by their parents
and c) i would preferably like to be fighting al qaeda in their backyard, NOT the neighbors backyard. we should be more in afghanistan or pakistan than anywhere, maybe even iran! theyve been talking of killing americans for decades!
Sharkboy, if you don't believe students are influenced by their teachers and parents you need to step away from the Kool Aid. Teachers, all the time, subject students to their personal opinions. It's not right on either side of the fence, but it happens.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
there is a reason theres bin so much bush bashing... he's a frikkin retard.
Ok, the irony of this typed sentence made me laugh when I re-read it, hehe.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by garnet13aj
.........5th of all
Bush and everyone else in politics in the US needs to keep their religion to themselves. There's a reason for sepparation of church and state. Keep what you beleive about God to your own self, family, friends, but don't impose your beliefs on me and mine.
That's revisionist history.
A. As we have stated numerous times on these boards "seperation of church and state" is not in the Constitution. In fact, the Constitution gives politicians (and everyone else) the right to express their religion: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. I've yet to see the President try to force his beliefs on you or yours.
B. Historically the "church" played a significant role in the founding of our country.

watson3

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Lets you know that schools just let out... :help:

phixer

Such distain for someone whos not even old enough to vote. Its probably past his bedtime

f14peter

. . . iran! theyve been talking of killing americans for decades!
True, but that would make the situation in Iraq seem like a picnic.

watson3

I hate to leave work tonight, I dont get on much at home..Hope to see all the replies in the morning...
P.S. I thank Mr.Bush for paying the bills again this month..

reefreak29

That's revisionist history.
A. As we have stated numerous times on these boards "seperation of church and state" is not in the Constitution. In fact, the Constitution gives politicians (and everyone else) the right to express their religion: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. I've yet to see the President try to force his beliefs on you or yours.
B. Historically the "church" played a significant role in the founding of our country.
this is absolutly correct , i dont know where people are getting this stuff :notsure:

bang guy

Originally Posted by watson3
I beleive my avatar speaks for itself...
Hey Watson, since this is an aquarium site would you mind changing your avatar to something less political?

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Bang Guy
Hey Watson, since this is an aquarium site would you mind changing your avatar to something less political?
Just wondering why that would matter now...
Not to call people out...
1. I have a monkey with a gun{Edit}- I forgot..I changed it to a cat..MEOW
2. Sharkboy has a Moniter of some sort I think...
3. 65%'s avatars dont have fish or anything dealing with SWF in them...
Mind you I am not second guessing...just wondering as why he would have to change his and scores of others not have to change theirs (mine included)
Unless your asking as a favor..

reefreak29

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Just wondering why that would matter now...
Not to call people out...
1. I have a monkey with a gun
2. Sharkboy has a Moniter of some sort I think...
3. 65%'s avatars dont have fish or anything dealing with SWF in them...
Mind you I am not second guessing...just wondering as why he would have to change his and scores of others not have to change theirs (mine included)
Unless your asking as a favor..

i thought that was a cat with a gun also it could be a prejidus statment

F

fishwilly1

Taxes are lower
Interest rates are low
Home ownership is up
More people have health insurance than ever before
Stock market is at all time high
We came out of the Clinton recession quickly, despite 9-11.
THIS WAS ALL GIVEN TO US BY OUR BRIGHT SUBJECT WATSON!!! I AM NOT SURE WHERE YOU LIVE, I.E. MAYBE IOWA? BUT YOUR TAXES ARE ALMOST AS HIGH AS THEY WERE LAST REPUBLICAN, THE INTEREST RATES ARE DOUBLE WHEN CLINTON LEFT, THERE ARE MORE FORECLOSURES ON YOUR "HOME OWNERSHIP" THAN EVER, THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE CAN AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE IS THEY ORDER THERE STUFF FROM CANADA!!!, AND YOUR MIGHTY STOCK MARKET IS SO HIGH THAT IT IS FORCING ALL OF YOUR MAJOR AUTO MAKERS TO CUT FACTORIES AND JOBS DUE TO NO ONE HAS ANY MONEY TO OWN AN AMERICAN MADE CAR!!! SO BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER THAT HAS CAME AROUND SINCE AFTER CLINTON, GET YOUR STUFF STRAIGHT!!!!!
AS FOR JOURNEYMAN, I AM COMPLETELY THANKFUL FOR THE JOB YOU HAVE DONE SERVING OUR COUNTRY, I DON'T AGREE WITH ALL YOUR VIEWS, (WHILE SOME OF THEM DO SOUND VERY LIBERAL) BUT THEN AGAING IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR?
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!!
FISHWILLY OUT!!!

sharkboy13

Sharkboy, if you don't believe students are influenced by their teachers and parents you need to step away from the Kool Aid. Teachers, all the time, subject students to their personal opinions. It's not right on either side of the fence, but it happens.
teachers may try to influence students but most dont listen, my bros talk about their two teaches all the time, ones republican, ones a demmy, they fight like crazy but the kids have been influenced very little by this. my chorus instructor is completely democratic and the band conductor is republican so occasionally as they pass in the halls u can hear "redneck repulican" "loser liberal". my point is becuz our generation is more independant u see fewer leaches who do evrything mommy and daddy say

nigerbang

Originally Posted by FISHWILLY1
Taxes are lower
Interest rates are low
Home ownership is up
More people have health insurance than ever before
Stock market is at all time high
We came out of the Clinton recession quickly, despite 9-11.
THIS WAS ALL GIVEN TO US BY OUR BRIGHT SUBJECT WATSON!!! I AM NOT SURE WHERE YOU LIVE, I.E. MAYBE IOWA? BUT YOUR TAXES ARE ALMOST AS HIGH AS THEY WERE LAST REPUBLICAN, THE INTEREST RATES ARE DOUBLE WHEN CLINTON LEFT, THERE ARE MORE FORECLOSURES ON YOUR "HOME OWNERSHIP" THAN EVER, THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE CAN AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE IS THEY ORDER THERE STUFF FROM CANADA!!!, AND YOUR MIGHTY STOCK MARKET IS SO HIGH THAT IT IS FORCING ALL OF YOUR MAJOR AUTO MAKERS TO CUT FACTORIES AND JOBS DUE TO NO ONE HAS ANY MONEY TO OWN AN AMERICAN MADE CAR!!! SO BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER THAT HAS CAME AROUND SINCE AFTER CLINTON, GET YOUR STUFF STRAIGHT!!!!!
AS FOR JOURNEYMAN, I AM COMPLETELY THANKFUL FOR THE JOB YOU HAVE DONE SERVING OUR COUNTRY, I DON'T AGREE WITH ALL YOUR VIEWS, (WHILE SOME OF THEM DO SOUND VERY LIBERAL) BUT THEN AGAING IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR?
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!!
FISHWILLY OUT!!!
Holy Caps Batman....
Think about it...More people are homeowners....That means there are more loans given out to ppl who cant afford them
More homes means more forecloseures....Simple Economics..

nigerbang

teachers may try to influence students but most dont listen, my bros talk about their two teaches all the time, ones republican, ones a demmy, they fight like crazy but the kids have been influenced very little by this. my chorus instructor is completely democratic and the band conductor is republican so occasionally as they pass in the halls u can hear "redneck repulican" "loser liberal". my point is becuz our generation is more independant u see fewer leaches who do evrything mommy and daddy say
Its not always that the only thing that do is Brainwash..I think you might have misunderstood that....I think I know what the post was talking about..
Some teachers have been taught at the College level by Liberal teachers who have taught their class in the way that they believed in..Therehence these teachers teaching you are passing down the same beliefs that was taught to them...a Biased opinion..I have known teachers that were so far the to left and that were so far to the right the Truth was so distorted that you couldnt make sense of what really happened...
I have a very good example..But I dare not share it..I believe it would come off as being racist...Which by know way to I condone or agree with..

f14peter

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Holy Caps Batman....
Think about it...More people are homeowners....That means there are more loans given out to ppl who cant afford them
More homes means more forecloseures....Simple Economics..
Simple economics indeed. Fact is, the recovery that Clinton is so often given credit for actually started during the last year of the first Bush administation. Changes in economic trends usually take roughly a year to reach the general consumer and Clinton's "It the economy, stupid" comment took advantage of that the turnaround had yet to be noticed by Joe Citizen. Thus Clinton basked in the glory of an economic recovery started by his Republican predecessor.
To Clinton's credit, he did simply continue a lot of the programs and practices Bush started, many coming from Bush's 1990 Budget Agreement (Where for the good of the economy he went against his "No new taxes" rallying cry). Guess knowingly committing political suicide because it's the right thing for the country doesn't count for much to some.
Where FishWilly's doubled interest rates comment comes from though, I have no idea. Homeloans? They're usually running around 6%-7% . . . were they really 3% back in the Clinton days? Guess few folks remember the BOHICA interest rates of the late 1970s/early 1980s . . . then they'd really be screaming!
As for more foreclosures, remember that there has been some really absurd lending practices lately . . . those stupid "1% for the first 5 years!" loans that are nothing more than a dangerous trap . . . so many more people purchasing houses during the buying-boom of the last few years hoping to flip and make a huge profit, then caught with their pants down when prices inevitably dropped recently.