Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

Thanks. That was his home until he got stuck in my overflow box. I think that he forgot where it was. It's ok, though. I bought an engineer goby, and the YWG took over one of the caves he dug out... lol
And thanks, adam! Here's a few tank shots. Sorry about the blurriness on the 1st one. I love my puppy, but she's the biggest scardey cat ever! I can pick up anything, and if i hold it out to her and make a growling noise, she'll run away. She's the most afraid of cameras, though. I have to chase her around the house just to get a good picture of her. lol
Jenn

misty7850

symbiotic relationship or hostile takeover ? No matter where in my tank I move my hairy mushroom, it finds its way back over to snuggle up with my larger feather.

J

jdragunas

lol, that's funny. Hopefully it just a symbiotic relationship... that's a beautiful duster!
jenn

J

jdragunas

oh, and a beautiful mushroom!
You know, for this trying to be the longest thread ever, it's kinda lagging! Why don't we play a game or something...
i'll tell a joke
Knock Knock...

J

jdragunas

Dwayne the bathtub, i'm dwowning!!!
lol.... that's the corniest joke ever.
Here's another good one.
What do you get a crocodile when it's hurt? :thinking:

pitbull01

lol...that IS the corniest joke ever. I don't have a clue to the crocodile one...but anyway-MY TURN!! "If a blonde and a brunette both jump off of the Empire State Building at the same exact time which will hit the ground first?
-Adam
(p.s. Please, anyone who has blonde hair-don't take this personally, it's a joke)

pitbull01

This is a really bad way to get to be the biggest thread ever-but it is still conversation and this is REALLY lagging. By the way the answer to the last one is...the brunette; the blonde would have to stop and ask for directions.

Also here is my last joke-its a blonde joke...so all you blondes out there...PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY.
A blonde goes to the local restaurant, buys a small drink for herself, and sits down to drink it. She notices a peel-off prize sticker on the side of her cup while she is drinking. After pulling off the tab, she begins screaming, "I won a motor home! I won a motor home!"
The waitress runs over and argues, "That's impossible. The biggest prize given away was a stero system!"
The blonde replies, "No. I won a motor home!"
By this time, the manager makes his way over to the table, and he too argues, "You couldn't possibly have won a motor home because we didn't have that as one of our prizes."
Again the blonde says, "There is no mistake! I won a motor home!"
The blonde hands the prize ticket to the manager and he reads, "WIN A BAGEL."

J

jdragunas

Ugh!!! I have blonde hair, and i DO take it personally... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? IF I WERE NEAR YOU... lol j/k
The brunette... the blonde had to stop and ask for directions.
You get the crock some "gator-ade" lol... i have a young cousin... don't mind me.
More, more, i like jokes!
Jenn

J

jdragunas

LOL, you like blonde jokes? OK, here's one...
This blonde woman was speeding down the highway, and got pulled over by a police officer, who is also a blonde. The officer looks at the driver and says "i need your identification please". The blonde driver shuffles through her purse, and reveals a picture of herself. The officer looks at it and says, "i'm sorry this won't work, i need something that says your name on it. The blonde, again shuffles through her purse, and finally hands the officer a credit card. The cop looks at it and says "this won't work either. I need something that proves that you're you". The blonde, finally understanding, again shuffles through her purse, and at long last, finds a compact. She opens it up, looks at it, nods, and then hands it to the cop. The cop looks at it, and says "Well, gee, if i had know you were a cop too, i'da never pulled you over". LOL That was sooo corny!
Jenn

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
Ugh!!! I have blonde hair, and i DO take it personally... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? IF I WERE NEAR YOU... lol j/k
The brunette... the blonde had to stop and ask for directions.
You get the crock some "gator-ade" lol... i have a young cousin... don't mind me.
More, more, i like jokes!
Jenn

lol...I love blonde jokes too. I think I am....hmm....Superman maybe? You want more?
A blonde walks into a library and goes up to the librarian and says, "Can I have a hamburger please?" and the librarian says "Ma'am this is a library!" and the blonde whispers, "can I have a hamburger please?"