Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

dougai

POST NUMBER 500
wow i cant believe i stayed here so long...
you guys saved my tank
i didnt pay much attention to it the first 9 months or so but when i came here it really changed my perspective on swf tanks
my tank would be a pile of garbage if it wasnt for you people on this site
thanks everyone that has helped me out

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by dougai
yah i no this guy is great

...his name is walter...
Jenn

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by misty7850
Never ending story is at 16 pages. We better keep this one moving.

I must make a confession... i have recently contributed to the neverending story... you can stone me, hang me, or burn me at the stake, whichever you find more appropriate...
Jenn

pitbull01

Sorry I didn't know
's name was Walter. By the way Jenn, great jacko joke!!!!!! I was eating a cookie and almost choked on it.
-Adam

J

jdragunas

lol, yeah, my kid sister told it to me... funny thing is she was laughing histerically about it, but she didn't understand it at all... :notsure:
Jenn

J

jdragunas

When she told me about it, i started laughing soooo hard. Then she was like, whew, i'm glad you get it because most of my friends didn't (she's 17 BTW, so not really a kid sister, i'll reword it... my younger sister). Then i said, well most of your friends probably don't know what the "come" in the joke means... she was like, "that's not even in the joke"... I was like, well apparently you don't get it either... lmao. She was a little embarassed.
Jenn

pitbull01

lol, even that part took me a minute. I am only in 7th grade, so things like that dont just POP into my head.

J

jdragunas

...sorry for corrupting your mind... i feel like such a bad person now... you seem older... now i won't be able to sleep...

Jenn

pitbull01

Don't feel bad-7th grade is not like it used to be. A couple of years ago at my school there was a girl who got pregnant in the janitor's closet and I personally have been asked if I wanted drugs. I said no of course. You didn't corrupt my brain, I already knew about that stuff. Please sleep tonight-no one likes a cranky person because they didn't get enough sleep. I will take what you said about me sounding older as a compliment.
-Adam :happyfish

J

jdragunas

ok, whew. Thanks!
Well, what else can we do to keep this thread going... looks like we're the only two left...
Jenn

pitbull01

Yeah, I know-what happened to everyone else?!?! I dunno what we should do to keep this thread going. Why don't u post some pics of ur tank or something or we could find more blonde jokes or who knows-we'll come up with something.

J

jdragunas

ok, well these aren't from my tank, but from a road trip i went on in august. They're really pretty.
I gotta get goin now, i have a thing with my band at 7.
Sunday's my 1 year anniversary!!! YAY!!!
Jenn

pitbull01

This isn't a blonde joke, but I thought it was funny.
A man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions.
"Sure," GOD says, "Go right ahead".
"OK," the man says. "Why did you make women so pretty?"
GOD says, "So you would like them."
"OK," the guy says. "But how come you made them so beautiful?"
"So you would LOVE them", GOD replies.
The man ponders a moment and then asks, "But why did you make them such airheads?"
GOD says, "So they would love you!"