Moderators

sign guy

Originally Posted by Beth
Personally, I prefer not posting pics on the internet. However, I am a drop dead gorgeous redhead.

proove it hottie ***)

squidd

Originally Posted by Beth
Personally, I prefer not posting pics on the internet. However, I am a drop dead gorgeous redhead.

Yeah...and I look like Brad Pitt..... only better...

sign guy

thats bs and I know it
hey squidd should we report people who post " the two docters" evan if they do not give the address

dc2mlbsm

Originally Posted by sign guy
thats bs and I know it
hey squidd should we report people who post " the two docters" evan if they do not give the address
sorry but i dont think that would be fair cuz they aint even giving the name of the docs and isnt it suppose to be only if they post a link?

sign guy

could you walk in your lfs and tell the other custemers to checkout the other store across town, evan if you dont say there name? most of us know who is being reeferd, its the same as saying there name. I just want to help out swf.com as a sign of thanks. people are free to email this info amogst themselvs just my .02

alyssia

Originally Posted by dc2mlbsm
hmmmm but most of the times swf doesnt have those products....but whatevers

Exactly, and if they catch your email address they will delete it.

alyssia

Originally Posted by dc2mlbsm
hopefully you aint taking this comments the wrong way.....

Me, or sign guy?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by Squidd
Yeah...and I look like Brad Pitt..... only better...

Don't you look better than Brad? I thought so! Nothing like a hobby plumbing guy to win a girl over. :cheer: LOL
Actually all the He-Sharks are HOT, HOT, HOT. Eat your hearts out, ladies.
BTW, I hold the honor of being the longest mod here, assigned the lofty title Feb 2000! :cheer: