My 29 BioCube UPDATED PICS

perfectdark

NEW PICS NEW PICS

ZOOS AT NIGHT !!

My Xenias had a very small piece frag off and here is where it ended up.

Red Shrooms very happy

Green ones happier.

Whole tank shot... 3 Months Old....

nemo's dori

Great looking tank! I, too, have the 29g BioCube, but mine is just 2 and 1/2 weeks old. I just have 14 lbs of combined Fiji and Tonga live rock so far, 40 lbs of CaribSea's Aragonite West Carribean Reef Live Sand, some ocean shells I've collected, 3 different colored legged hermits and 1 peppermint shrimp. I've decided to go slow with mine, not to mention that money is an issue. I'll probably add another 10-11 lbs more rock, then start with some corals. I, too, hope mine looks as good as yours down the road. Good job!

perfectdark

Originally Posted by Bonebrake
Very nice!

What type of an anemone is that bottom center?
Thanks man
Florida Condi Anemone. However it is going back as of tonight see my other thread and you will know why.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by nemo's dori
Great looking tank! I, too, have the 29g BioCube, but mine is just 2 and 1/2 weeks old. I just have 14 lbs of combined Fiji and Tonga live rock so far, 40 lbs of CaribSea's Aragonite West Carribean Reef Live Sand, some ocean shells I've collected, 3 different colored legged hermits and 1 peppermint shrimp. I've decided to go slow with mine, not to mention that money is an issue. I'll probably add another 10-11 lbs more rock, then start with some corals. I, too, hope mine looks as good as yours down the road. Good job!
Thanks for the props on my tank. Good idea going slow, lol i should take my own advise sometimes.
Sounds like your off to a great start. Make sure you post pics when you can, its nice to see these tanks from start to finish.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Sweet tank! What is the one fish at the top.

That is my long awaited Midas Blenny, awesome fish.

perfectdark

BUMP

Just got my newest addition to my tank after the loss of my other false Ocerllaris. Here he or she is. Oh and some other cool pics too.

Isnt He or She COOL !!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON HERE BUT ITS FUNNY

NOT A CLOWN IN SPECIES BUT DEF IN PERSONALITY

Just some of my Zoo's finaly opened.

N

nemo_66

looks great, and thats either a huge mushroom, or a small clown lol

perfectdark

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
looks great, and thats either a huge mushroom, or a small clown lol

Thanks!! I'll give you something to scale it after. The red shroom in the pic is conservativly twice the size of a quarter. Now look at that green shroom and compare the 2. I dont know how big is big for mushrooms but if I were to guesstimate the diameter of it I would be very close in saying it was almost 3-1/2 inches. The clown is about 1-1/4" long

aquaguy24

tank is clean and awesome as always..that new clown of urs is great..i would get one but i still have my two clowns swimming around ..cool pics..

kjohansen

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
BUMP

Just got my newest addition to my tank after the loss of my other false Ocerllaris. Here he or she is. Oh and some other cool pics too.
Isnt He or She COOL !!
Did you lose both false Ocellaris?

perfectdark

Originally Posted by KJohansen
Did you lose both false Ocellaris?
Nope just one. The other is still in there but I got rid of the anenomie that was the killer.