my 29

paintballer768

Holy cow alix, youre tanks changed alot since I saw last. Liking it all alot. I sold my sun coral a while back, but now Im noticing like millimeter wide baby sun coral polyps all over my tank! At your rate Im sure yours will spawn too. Its crazy because they really arent dying, and Im starting to see tissue growth, so now Ive got a while lotta sun coral
Wouldnt doubt it if you have some too

fuerte91

How is the CBB doing in the tank because i want to get one for my 55 corner reef. Do they eat your corals and anemones?

clownfish11

most people I know have been fine with them, but if you see it happen once I would take it out...55 its probobly the smallest you could go, and alix is uping to a 75 and she won the CBB and didnt buy it...lucky her

alix2.0

got a scare today. i had about an inch of evaporation, so i decided to check my SG. had a
moment because it was over 1.030 . almost went to top off with water from my top off bucket but stopped. i decided to check that too. it was saltwater! somewhere along the line i must have gotten my water change bucket and my top off bucket mixed up.
this means that i did at least one water change with fresh water and ive been topping off for about a week with SW.
how stupid am i!!?? havent had any deaths though, so i think its gonna be OK.

alix2.0

we're waiting for a few consistently warm/dry days so we can get it painted, and my dads going to reinforce the stand or something because it isnt very sturdy. (
)

alix2.0

im having an absolute PBITAWA moment. i totally want to smash my aquarium right now.
plus i left my RO/DI on last night.
looovely.