My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

thanks for the info rebelprettyboy, ill be going to the lfs today and grabbing some lr rubble so i can make frags later :) I hope everything works out well. Hope to be able to sell something next week maybe.

subielover

Tank looks gorgeous, love all the variety. When the time comes maybe I could get a few frags from you. Keep it up

blazin2k6

Whats going on everyone? Thanks for the comments Subielover and Rebelprettyboy. Not much going on here. Nothing new for my tanks today. Need to save some money really. Been spending too much lately. Got me about 5 pieces of LR rubble to hopefully make some frags later on tonight or tomorrow
gotta buy me some new razor blades. i think i got some Orange Bam Bams, Whammin Watermelon, Safecrackers, some radioactives i can probably frag first. So they will probably be ready in about 2 weeks. Ill let you guys know and see whoever wants em first. Dunno what ima charge for them just yet. probably try to get about 10 polyps on each frag and maybe charge about 20 or so a frag. havent quite decided just yet. is that a reasonable price for those ?

rebelprettyboy

Just put em all in one pack and charge 75 for it. Ppl tend to like the bam bams a lot! And safecrackers are some nice zoas as wel!
With 5 bams bams, 10 safe, 10 Rdes, and 10 whammin waters!

nwdyr

whammy crackers bamma what? wow Blazin i remeber when you were like me just calling them red , orange , green
I STILL dont know all those names
you'r price sounds fair , but get ready for ...Will you take 50 shipped or...does that include shipping. Even though the first line says + SHIPPING!!! ANd my Fav. " I will take everything!!! How much is shipping?" then they don't leave you a zip code and you never hear from them again
Yea its allot of fun
good luck , and you better tell me first whats for sale

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2683941
whammy crackers bamma what? wow Blazin i remeber when you were like me just calling them red , orange , green
I STILL dont know all those names
you'r price sounds fair , but get ready for ...Will you take 50 shipped or...does that include shipping. Even though the first line says + SHIPPING!!! ANd my Fav. " I will take everything!!! How much is shipping?" then they don't leave you a zip code and you never hear from them again
Yea its allot of fun
good luck , and you better tell me first whats for sale

hahaha he finally see the good in naming them lol. That first line made laugh man. And gf got mad since shes alreay freakin sleep on a Firday night at 10:30. Geez life is boring. Im 19 and shes 20 and this is our friday afternoon ppl. why are we not out havin fun? cuz already after 2 and a half yrs were to comfortable
WOW GOT OFF TOPIC lol.
Yup shipping tends to kill a lot of sales now a days unless its a nice pack. So thats why Is aid just add em all in one pack easier to seel that way than indiv. Cuz no one wants to pay 20 then 55 for shipping you knoW?

nwdyr

thats ok I am home ALONE on a friday nite !!!! Even Blazin ahs better things to do then sit here with us , guess we can just jack his thread while hes gone
feel like a Kid whos parents are out of town

blazin2k6

Yah i know, Ill probably put about 6 together or maybe 7, Try to frag those alien eye palythoas too tomorrow. And also some pink palys i have that seem to grow excellent. Ima go tomorrow and grab more lr rubble to put some stuff onto :) Ima probably take 2 or 3 weeks to make sure they are well and growing also so dont anyone get anything bad ya know :) And probably its just gonna be available for you guys who comment on my thread. Not trying to be selling in the classified and stuff. so if any of you want a pack let me know and ill keep you in mind :) Thanks for all your help fellas. and no i have been extremely busy today and had no time to frag anything :(((( hopefully tomorrow and ill put up pics also of finished

rebelprettyboy

Ill be around 2morrow to see how they go. Just wait a week after fraggin!
If I wasn broke id buy them cuz I like zoas lol! Wish u luck n the fraggin business

blazin2k6

Not really gonna make it being a business, just gonna frag a couple maybe every few months , thats all :) Just to let you all have more better things than paying 4 and 5 dollars a polyp like all these other people want.

blazin2k6

Wow rebelprettyboy you musta read my mind, i was just uppin pics to post :)
here are a couple top down shots i took yesterday. Actually got the lens in the camera for one of these shots but it doesnt look like it made a difference.lol. i am just glad my camera didnt break

blazin2k6

Thanks rebelprettyboy,nwdyr, and subielover. I REALLY APPRECIATE all your comments. Makes me proud to know someone is looking at my pics and enjoys them :) I just made a frag of those red ones :) And i also made a frag of some alpha and omega looking ones. So 2 frags down only bout 4 or 6 more to go.