My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

How does everyone like this ? OHHH I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. It was just a dull purple color at the LFS but once i put it in my tank it took on a ICY BLUE CENTERS AND PURPLISH OUTSIDES. OH I think i am gonna call it Polar Ice Cap Acan. LOL.

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comment Subielover. I appreciate it. Well everyone i hope you all have a nice night. I am about to go watch the dark night.

blazin2k6

Thanks iyachtuxivm. Appreciate the comment. And yes i am going to feed them if i come back tonight or ill just wait until tomorrow. I know my LFS has never really fed them and i know they will be happy to eat some good mysis :)
Well going to watch The Dark Knight now. Talk with you all tomorrow

blazin2k6

Thanks thanks. Yes i am hoping i can get to feed them tomorrow and they will start to fatten up some :) I love it when acans are fat and healthy looking and not all skinny like these but they still look beautiful :)

blazin2k6

Well batman was sold out , so didnt get to see that. well maybe get to catch it tomorrow if i am lucky i guess.

nwdyr

Bro I am sooooo jealous
I gotta come out and shop at ur LFS!!! wicked acan!!! the soap dish thing looks cool and the frags are awesome. Tank has never looked better

blazin2k6

Yah i got that Acan for 40 bucks :) WOOT WOOT. Both acans i got there were only 40. I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. I am hoping it gets more healthier soon. I will eventually overfeed it and have it growing new heads everyday with all the feeding i do. LOL. My other acan i got from the lfs has seemed to have almost doubled in size in about a month hehe. I am thinking this one i got today might even be an Acan lord , i dont know. Can you tell from the pics? If its a lord i got a heck of a deal. And yeah come on down. Its only about 6 hour drive for ya. I WANT TO COME TO CHICAGO and go to some dope clubs. Dope as in HOT. not as in DRUGS.LOL. And you cant see my whole tank so how you gonna say its looking better than ever ? lol. Thanks for the comments though. LOVE IT MAAN. Ill take a fts tomorrow and hopefully get this acan to eat some mysis and have some pics of that as well :)

nwdyr

40 bucks is CRAZZZYYY cheap , my LFS has some wackey 200.0 and 400.00 Australian acans
They never have cool stuff in that price range , maybe you can send me one like that if you find it for 40.00 and send it to me huh? look for the FTS tomorrow

blazin2k6

here are some new shots i took just after i turned on the lights. I just fed the acans and micros and everything else some mysis and they seemed to love it.
first is top down shot of my soap dish frag holder

blazin2k6

Rebelprettyboy , yes i love feeding these guys and watching em eat. Its so interesting i think and crazy looking. My sister said it makes her want to throw up when i show her the pics.LOL.
Ok here they are after feeding . I think they look more like lords than echinata now. But i dont know. If anyone has input i'd appreciate it. I know you already said echinata though rebelprettyboy.

rebelprettyboy

Those are pretty. Lords have like single polyps these look like they're together
But I dont know nothing lol!!!
I just know Id like some

blazin2k6

Oh ok rebelprettyboy, thanks for the information on the acans. I was wondering what the difference was. They look a bit more different than my echinatas i have already though. But i am like you. i dont know nothing either. HEHE. you have way more post than me i know that much. HEHEH.

blazin2k6

Yeah rebelprettyboy , i was thinking they look like single polyps as well but i dunno. I am just learning about LPS's and i know i love them almost as much as i love my zoas and palys. HEHE. i just like being able to feed a coral or something. hehe. And yeah i just sit around all day too doing nothing. Its FUN HUH ? HEHE. I get bored at times though. And the rpes when i got them , at the lfs they were a reddish maroon. when i put em in tank. centers almost turned all neon greenish. and now they are more of a lighter red like you see in the pics. they grow extremely fast seem like though :) thanks for all the comments. if it wasnt for you and nwdyr and a couple other people. i'd have no comments on my threads. lol