My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

NWDYR, What do YOU MEAN ?
OK SO I WAS JUST CHECKING MY TANKS WITH THE RED LIGHT. I think MY EMERALD Crab ATE MY HECTORS GOBY :(( I look into its CAVE and the emerald crab is munching away at something and i dont see my FISH in his usual spot. Maybe it ran when the crab went into the cave. At least that is what i am hoping and praying for. I really loved that fish. Gonna be sooo mad at that crab if it did eat it.

nwdyr

I told you..ALL CRABS ARE BBBBAD
I hope he didnt get him
Waht I meant was you'r fish are all hangin out with eachother ,very kool!

blazin2k6

Oh yeah. Well get you some fish that get along. I try to buy Community Fish. Fish that will all get along with each other :) All my fish in my nano cube swim around with each other like they are friends for real. But now my orchid dottyback in my aquapod will not let my Yashia goby come out of his cave for nothing and i have not seen it for week now. But I PRAY MY HECTORS IS OK !THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS

blazin2k6

GOLDEN SIAMESE TWIN PALY. Single polyp $1,000.
HAHAHAHA
Just kidding, totally not for sell. But has got to definately be a rarity. Anyone ever seen this or have pics of there siamese twin palys or zoanthids ? HEHE
look in near the center of group and you'll see em

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comment bro, Did you check out my other tank as well? I posted updated pics from there also. How do you like my yashia goby pics? I thought was fantastic. Also for better picsof that paly look at pic 5 up from bottom on page 9. Its more of a green than blue. Just sometimes looks blue most time looks green. well i guess a greenish blue

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2685434
Wow rebelprettyboy you musta read my mind, i was just uppin pics to post :)
here are a couple top down shots i took yesterday. Actually got the lens in the camera for one of these shots but it doesnt look like it made a difference.lol. i am just glad my camera didnt break

I like em! They're nice and big!!

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments Rebelprettyboy. I'd be glad to frag you some of those if you would like. 2 polyps of these for 1 polyp of nuclear green. LOL. Just kidding. Let me get a few polyps going as you can see theres only about 6 right now. Going for that entire rock to get covered with em and then ill start fraggin em :) And your first inline for the Jolly Green Giants.
HAHAHA Good name right ? not official or nothing just thought it was a nice name with my wierd thinking

rebelprettyboy

Ill trade u some from some. Soon as those nUcs grow some more. They arent really growing that fast those or my Pds. Pds put out a new baby like first week I got em and now I have one more baby sprouting. And ive only got 2 new heads off the Nucs as well. Im gona starting trying to spot feed em Phyto or something....

blazin2k6

Thanks again.... and yes that sounds like a totally awessssommmmee deal. Lets say wait about 3 months or until we got at least about 15-30 polyps. And then we could trade about 4 for 4 :) I wouldnt want to just trade 1-2 polyps cause i dont usually seem to have high survival rate when i only get 1 polypo :(
YIPEEEE IM EXCCITED NOW. I want some nucs. And if i get some b4 then ill still trade ya some

rebelprettyboy

yeah that name seems to fit to me. U should submit it at zoaid.com. I dont think ive really seen any like that named on there closet ones is Purple Nurple.. But they dont even look like urs

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2696798
Thanks again.... and yes that sounds like a totally awessssommmmee deal. Lets say wait about 3 months or until we got at least about 15-30 polyps. And then we could trade about 4 for 4 :) I wouldnt want to just trade 1-2 polyps cause i dont usually seem to have high survival rate when i only get 1 polypo :(
YIPEEEE IM EXCCITED NOW. I want some nucs. And if i get some b4 then ill still trade ya some
rate mine are growing itll be like 5 months lol. Ull have some by then! U should add a war coral to this tank! Itd color it up pretty nice. See look at its beauty: If you want one i know of a cheap place I think...

nwdyr

Hey I wanna trade stuff too..
I got a good trade for us! how about half my pink zoas, like 75 polyps for one of those acan's????? or is that not fair? really would like to workout a trade for any of those acan's