My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

NWDYR, i already told you as soon as i get brave enough to frag this purplish acan i will be glad to send you some :) IT GROWS HORRIBLY FAST TOO. almost on an epidemic type of scale.LOL. its starting to already grow onto the rock of my new acan already. Thank you all for the concern but the Hectors Goby is completely fine :) I guess he ran when the crab came into his hiding spot because i find him out swimming now :)

blazin2k6

Ahhh ok my hectors goby gets sand over everything like a diamond goby or something. why cant they just sit still when they get sand in their mouth. It like swims around the entire tank with sand in its mouth and just litters it everywhere :( hehehe. oh well though still love the little fish.
pics of my purple deaths. i know i got a thread for em but i dunno how to delete that thread so anyways.

nwdyr

cool blasto's I still cant find a small piece of those in my LFS they only have that huge green one for 90.00
Thank's for putting me 1st on the acan list
can't wait to get some of those bad boys
I fragged up my pinks today , so I will save you a nice piece.

blazin2k6

Narcotix,i think you are talking about the Hectors Goby. Thanks for checking out my thread :)
NWDYR Thanks for the comments also :) and yes i sware this purple acan grows about 1/4th of an inch a day. its gonna be touching the sand in about a week seems like. hehee.

narcotix

thanks =) ill have to put it on my maybe fish list for my theoretical tank im already building in my head after seeing such amazing fish and corals on these boards. now to save up all the $$ up front.

blazin2k6

HERE IS An updated pic of my purple deaths. seem like they dulled a bit. i got em placed low in my tank.pretty much on the sand but not on sand.

rebelprettyboy

Hope they color up[ nice. I just feed my zoas. Mixed some dried cyclopeeze, Phyto, Coral Witam stuff and some other coral food in a cup and gave the some. Sunday Ill feed em some squid

blazin2k6

ok yall are starting to get boring again. LOL. Just kidding. well i enjoyed looking at all the pics tonight. its so fun to go back on our threads in the beginning and see what the tanks looked like first and now :)