My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Well got me some yellow centered daisy polyps. Traded a couple zoa frags i had :( for only like 5 freaking polyps of these things. hope they are really pretty in my tank and spread good or ima be highly upset ! pics later

blazin2k6

:( No pics cause i barely got one to open so far and i had to cut off my lights. Pics tomorrow when they open hopefully :) where you been rebelprettyboy.

blazin2k6

OHHH. Thought you jumped ship on us or something. i signed up at that other place but it looks more boring than here and way less action.LOL these cloves i got kinda look like the green clove polyps :) i think i got a good steal maybe. wasnt doing anything with the zoanthid frags i had anyways hehe

rebelprettyboy

Nice I wont some clove polyps.
I just posted a ton of pics lol cuz im bored.
And yeah its not as many ppl. But its not a store so they have a lot of sponors from places where we buy our frags from that have deals going on for memebers cheap.
And its new tanks to look at and comment. So thats why im havin fun there for now!!!

nwdyr

I think I might p/u some green clove polyps tomorrow. The last time I was at the LFS they had a really nice rock full of them. The only prob with this LFS is everything is sooooo big!!! I have to frag and sell some off or there is no room in the tank. Well there isn't much room now but .....ahh what the heck , Will get em anyway

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2704516
I think I might p/u some green clove polyps tomorrow. The last time I was at the LFS they had a really nice rock full of them. The only prob with this LFS is everything is sooooo big!!! I have to frag and sell some off or there is no room in the tank. Well there isn't much room now but .....ahh what the heck , Will get em anyway

+1 things at the LFs are always to big. my lfs was supposed to get a big shipment in Monday but cuz of storms they dont get it til Wednesday. so im gonna call and see if they get it in 2morrow hopefully they do. I have a 48 buck credit that I need to use up there

blazin2k6

ok well seems like every pic i try to take of the cloves turn out horrible. here is the best shot i was able to get :(

blazin2k6

Thanks chroniccoral35 for the comment. That shrimp is a Sexy Shrimp. I actually have two and they usually are not apart from each other :)

rebelprettyboy

I like the clove polyps. My girlfriend wants some of those. And those acans of urs are lookin way better from when u first got em. Keep up the good job!

blazin2k6

THANKS.... I Got all my corals pretty much trained to feed em about 30 minutes after i turn on the lights :) Its awesome. They still open up good at night to feed also but i just feed em when i turn on the lights now. WOOT WOOT. Gonna buy some awesome corals my lfs got in today probably going friday maybe if i can :) They got some blue clove polyps also that i wanna buy, but they said i have to buy the whole colony and its like 60 bucks :(

rebelprettyboy

lucky u I want some of those blue clove polyps! I saw somewhere they were on sale for 29.99 I cant remember where tho...
I got a few goodies from the LFS...