My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Well just a quick update. My clowns are seeming to be getting along fine with my Hectors Goby. I even see them swimming together sometimes but too bad my camera is still out of commission. I would just go buy a nother one but i want to try and figure this one out since its pretty much brand new. Well i'll bbl

blazin2k6

Ok well i decided i would take some pics with my old cam. Here are some new shots. Hope everyone enjoys them.

nwdyr

Nice pic's! the FTS is great! have you ever fragged zoo's before? i am going to try to frag my larg green zoo's and am looking for any help I can get, I did some reading on it last nite, I did find out that they have allot of toxin's, actually a little scary, read a story about how some dude's dog died from eating some .. not that I plan on eating them or anything, but it was just strange to think they can have THAT MUCH toxin!!!

blazin2k6

thanks for the comments everyone. Well there isnt much to fragging zoos. Pretty much the only thing i have tried because they are so easy to do. I have lost a couple though doing it but its all good. All you have to do is get a razor blade, slice between the polyps and at the base of the polyp and get it gently off the rock and dont squeeze it or they will seep out all their toxins. Then just get you a little piece of LR rubble,Dry piece of the rock, put a dab of super glue gel on there, dry base of zoo polyp and put it on to the glue and let it sit about 40 seconds or so. Then your good to go. goolduck.
And yes i love my black clowns. They are very pretty and have alot of personality.

K

kat74

Blazin'!~

Did you ever find out for sure what that anemone looking thing was that's in the middle of your zoas?

peef

I like it a lot you have come so far! Great job! Dude your zoos are suh WEET! I love that rock in the lower left. Freaken jealous. I just bought some new zoos and palys myself checkout my thread to see em tell me what you think!

blazin2k6

Ok well i got a new Paly in today that i ordered but it has yet to open for me :( I hope it isnt dead or anything and is just in shock from being in shipment for 2 days. Well just wanted to say that. Hope to show pics when it opens considering its like 1 1/2 polyps for 30 dollars. LOL. I will be very happy with it though as soon as i can see it open because i am sure its beautiful.

nwdyr

Nice pic's as usual
hey save some of that frag money!
I am hoping to have my tank running by the end of the week,maybe monday.

K

kat74

I'm looking at your page and I care if you're okay or not.

I'm still waiting on you to post pics "tomorrow" from your 3/27/08 update.