my new 24gal jbj nano

nwdyr

yea sorry bro, I never check those things
I wish this thing would alert you when you have one, I will check it now. I will also try to post some pic's of "the mess" tomorrow.

nwdyr

Now I know you are all going to be polite...but I am not real happy with "the new" scape. I am missing allot of rocks that I could not fit back in the tank and my hammer is totally out of place, limiting what i can put on the right side.... blah,blah,blah just shut up and post the pic already!!!

these little guys are splitting, but only at the "head" so how do i frag them??? I fragged it last week as you can see i now have a colony on each side of the tank. But that was easy I just snipped the bottom. these have 2 heads where they used to have one,but still only one bottom piece..... ok i hope you got that, I am on new meds preparing for surg. and it is very poss. I am just babbling

nwdyr

I hope it don't look so bad that nobody is saying anything
it's ok you can tell me it sucks......but then you have to tell me how to fix it!!!

K

kat74

OMGGGG!!!~ You did an awwwwwesome job putting your tank back together and I am being 100% totally honest here when I say that it looks BETTER than before!!
It really does!! Everything, all the colors, corals, just meld together.... wait... is "meld" a word?? Anyway, you know what I'm saying! They all compliment each other very well and it looks fantastic!!
Everything looks really happy!

GREAT job! See??? I knew you had nothing to worry about! This is your second time now and it gets better and better! What is that golden saying? "Things happen for a reason....."

nwdyr

Originally Posted by KAT74
http:///forum/post/2572834
OMGGGG!!!~ You did an awwwwwesome job putting your tank back together and I am being 100% totally honest here when I say that it looks BETTER than before!!
It really does!! Everything, all the colors, corals, just meld together.... wait... is "meld" a word?? Anyway, you know what I'm saying! They all compliment each other very well and it looks fantastic!!
Everything looks really happy!

GREAT job! See??? I knew you had nothing to worry about! This is your second time now and it gets better and better! What is that golden saying? "Things happen for a reason....."

awww that makes me feel better!! i know you wouldn't lie to me honey
If Kim says it's ok..then it's OK!! thank you for the nice words. And yes I believe "meld" is a word....or at least I understood it

nwdyr

Hey Kids,
I am back!! got home Fri nite, still pretty sore but getting around ok. Havent really had enough energy for my tanks yet, but I will get some new pic's up in the next week. Thanks again to all of you for you'r thoughts and prayers!! they worked

blazin2k6

whats up bro. How ya feeling ? I hope everything is wonderful with you and you have full recovered. Hope to see some new pics soon. I just added more stuff to my Aquapod. I had been neglecting it since i got my new nano cube so i thought i would make it more lively :) Since ya know i have to compete with all you guys and girls and everything ya know. Just kidding. But i like the competition sometimes. Makes you wanna improve your tank more. Well take care and give ya girl kat74 a big hug for me.

K

kat74

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2587526
whats up bro. How ya feeling ? I hope everything is wonderful with you and you have full recovered. Hope to see some new pics soon. I just added more stuff to my Aquapod. I had been neglecting it since i got my new nano cube so i thought i would make it more lively :) Since ya know i have to compete with all you guys and girls and everything ya know. Just kidding. But i like the competition sometimes. Makes you wanna improve your tank more. Well take care and give ya girl kat74 a big hug for me.
I came to check on him too to see how he's recuperating and *hugs* back to you, Blazin'! .
I hear ya on trying to keep up with everyone.... I've been seriously neglecting my 29. Took some things out of it to put into my 14 and now, it's starting to look bare. My zoas are mysteriously disappearing...

But you know, it's not really a "competition" at all. Just like you said, it makes you wanna improve your tank more and see all the possibilities.
Anyway, hope you're doing well! Update us and let us know what's going on!
*hugs*

nwdyr

Kim & Blazin,
I ma doing ok, in allot of pain but what the heck, they did drill and cut my knee with power tools after all
My next Doc. appt is May 12th, till then its therapy 4x per week with the therapst and other days by myself. Hard work but hop it pays off!! thanks for checking in!!!

nwdyr

Alexa,
thanks, it is a work in progress!!!! hope to get some new pic's up soon, just not feeling up to it yet

K

kat74

Just checkin' in, showin' ya some love and hope you're feeling well. You are missed around here!~

nwdyr

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
I fell like s^%$
problems with the ins .co , getting my pain meds and of course they "lost" my check in the mail this week also
They always mess with you when you are in the most pain!! Then they wonder why we all hate them
I need to post some pics here I know and I also need to do some work on both tanks!! just going very slow , sorry for the boring thread...please don't report me to the boring thread police
I will be both fun and interesting soon....was I that b4

nwdyr

I have done some "re-arranging" in the 24 not a huge difference, but I will post a much needed update today or tomorrow!!! please don't abandon me !!

nwdyr

FINALLY !!!!! camera is up and running
new FTS

look who came out of his cave..It's Grumpy!!!

does anyone know how to get this alge off ? I tried tweezers,cutting it,picking it. I can get some off but 2 days later it is back!!! I moved it to a area with more "flow" but nothing seems to work long term, any ideas???

tomorrow is the big day, I am fragging the frogspawn
It only has 2 "trunks" so I can only cut it in half, but I have to do something it is getting so big it is starting to sting everything around it. Wish me luck!