my new 24gal jbj nano

peef

Looking good! Nice new additions. How is the linkia doing for you? How long have you had it?

nwdyr

thanks peef! the linka was doing good , I have had it for a week now, but today I noticed he is kinda curled up in the corner
dont look good! I will have to keep an eye on him!

blazin2k6

Looking nice. Just wanted to let ya know your tank is coming along great looking. The star is cool addition. I want to add one to my tank but dont want it knocking everything over.

ric maniac

I hate to be a party pooper but... linckia stars need large, mature tanks with LOTS of lr. It won't do well for very long.

nwdyr

thanks for the comments, I did some reading on the star and from what I have read and talked to a LFS that has really well trained people,and all info sayd the star will do ok in my tank. I sure hope he will be ok! the "scooter" is actually brown in color, maybe it's just a bad pic, I will check out you'r tank!

nwdyr

Hey I am a dad!! my zoos had some little offspring! I noticed them today comming out from under a rock, this is soooo cool
Also saw some "pods" that were big enough to actually see last nite with the moon lights on. I will try to get some pic's of the little guys today and post them later

nwdyr

Pic's of the zoos of course... I dont think my camera can get the "pods" and who would want to see pods anyway

nwdyr

I got some new LR today and totally re-arranged my tank! I hope to have new pic's up later tonite, can't wait to see what you all think!!

blazin2k6

Cool, Cant wait to see em bro, You checked out any of my new pics i been posting on my threads ? And yeah zoos seem to multiply so fast sometimes and then some just take forever and ever to grow. The palys i be feeding when i feed my fish. They are getting HUGEEEE.

nwdyr

That little guy in the third pic was a hitchhiker on a piece of LR I got today, what is it? kinda looks like a snail of some sort without a shell.. any thoughts?? Blazin i am going to check out you thread right now

blazin2k6

Thanks for the response. I try to just not really have a stocklist. But i am thinking i'll go with another Yashia Shrimp Goby and maybe a Flasher Wrasse. Need a nice colorful friendly fish instead of my mean orchid dottyback. Want something with some personality too that i can see alot of the time. And yes i know i need more LR as well. That is the most expensive thing really here. 9.50 LB ahhh it kills me.

nwdyr

So can anyone help me identifiy (sp) that little slug looking thing in the picture above? it looks like a snail w/o a shell, is it a bad hitchhiker? a good one? any help would be great! he/she is very active and spends most of its time on the glass..... bump

blazin2k6

If you aint seen it hurting anything then leave it alone. I have a few of those snails without a shell or half shell in my tank. They dont hurt anything, Just eat algae. Just cool little hitchhikers we get. I got tons of bristleworms that everyone say are bad hitchhikers as well but i leave em be. They too fast to catch anyway and dont do anything but eat left over food. So all that stuff in my opinion has its purpose.