My new nano pics

clarkiiclo

It sure does. At night it is even quieter. The fans are off when the main lights are off so it hardly makes any noise at all.

clarkiiclo

Here are some updated pics! Including my new zoos! My camera makes them look brown.

They are a very pretty orange with silver mouths on some.

clarkiiclo

I bought a couple of light diffusers from the same place I got all my moonlight parts. I really like the effect! The light is much more even istead of a couple of spot lights.

clarkiiclo

My transplanted shroom from my big tank. He is a bit unhappy right now. I had to stuff him in a hole. The glue wouldnt hold....

clarkiiclo

So far so good! No problems yet. The small specks of off color you see on the gravel is actually small pieces of broken rock.
It had compacted a bit and doesnt fly around from the PH anymore.

dvs

Lookin good!

I just half-way set up mine tonight, still waiting on sand. The softie looks great.
Jen

clarkiiclo

I have been soooooo sick that last 2 days. This morning I woke up to find that my husband had added some Anthelia to the tank from our 75.
Caught me by suprise! I was like WTF is that??!?!?!?

jacknjill

do you think that id be able to get by with, a pair of percula clowns, a red firefish, and a goby? because gobys dont really add to the the bioload