My Queen Angel Just Arrived!!!

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
Great coloration Clark....Maybe someday a girlfriend for him?
Oh yeah....that would be the plan when I put in the big tank. I almost got a pair, but am pressing my luck with stocking right now...

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by peter1215
i noticed the water in the acclimation process is slightly blue. did you put some medication in the water?
Hey Peter,
Yeah this is the medicated water that my LFS had him in QT with. It is a mixture of copper, some de-worming med, and a couple of other anti-bacterial medications.

myzislow

Somehow missed this thread. Awesome tank with an absolutely insane collection of beautiful, healthy looking fish. The crosshatch is gorgeous!! Well done

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by myzislow
Somehow missed this thread. Awesome tank with an absolutely insane collection of beautiful, healthy looking fish. The crosshatch is gorgeous!! Well done

Thanks Myzislow for the kind words. These fish are my pride and joy and are treated like my children. THe crosshatch pulls the entire tank together. He seems to be doing just fine with everyone in the tank.
He is now cruising through 3-5 3" silversides soaked in VitaChem everyday. He is a machine!

ccampbell57

Here is the updated stock list:
8+" Emperor Angel
8" Blueface Angel
5" Queen Angel
9" Male Crosshatch Trigger
5" Niger Trigger
4" Clown Trigger
7.5" Hippo Tang
6" Naso Tang
For the 180 I am maxed out. I will not be putting in another fish.
I just got back from the LFS and saw my 350 and am getting my stocklist together for that.
Here are my additions with the bigger tank:
1 Female Crosshatch
1 Annularis Angel
1 Passar Angel
6 Anthias
(Maybe an eel if my wife will allow it)

R

regina13

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
Here is the updated stock list:
8+" Emperor Angel
8" Blueface Angel
5" Queen Angel
9" Male Crosshatch Trigger
5" Niger Trigger
4" Clown Trigger
7.5" Hippo Tang
6" Naso Tang
For the 180 I am maxed out. I will not be putting in another fish.
I just got back from the LFS and saw my 350 and am getting my stocklist together for that.
Here are my additions with the bigger tank:
1 Female Crosshatch
1 Annularis Angel
1 Passar Angel
6 Anthias
(Maybe an eel if my wife will allow it)
Are you getting the 350 or just looking into getting it?

ccampbell57

I am definitely getting it. It is just a matter of time. I am actually debating on skipping putting in the wall in my basement and replacing my 180 in my office with the 350.

R

regina13

I am definitely getting it. It is just a matter of time. I am actually debating on skipping putting in the wall in my basement and replacing my 180 in my office with the 350.
I like tanks in offices, I think it is very relaxing... SO
.. skip the wall and put it in. easy as that

R

regina13

LOL...that may be what happens. I am going over all my options. I want to make my 180 a reef tank again.
If I remember correctly
you told me that when your angels started eating your coral it was like burning a 100 bill... Are you going back just to have both?
Don't leave, (as you quoted to me when I first started wanting a aggressive) "The Dark Side"

jk I know you won't... I'm just being dramatic!