My Queen Angel Just Arrived!!!

ironeagle2006

I have a 150 LFS and have a 5 inch Voltian Lionfish 4 inch Lunatic aka Lunar Wrasse 6 inch Yellow 7 inch Blue Hippo 3 inch Foxface 5 inch Clown tang 5 inch Niger and a 3 inch Huma Huma. Next 3 and Final 3 will be a Emperor Angel and Koran Angel and a Powder Blue Tang.

R

regina13

Are we ever going to see pics of the blonde naso!
I want to see it!

S

saltman23

Amazing Fish and Tank! Like the aquascaping ^
Have you bought all the fish from SWF.com?

ccampbell57

I will be taking some pictures tomorrow. He was put in the main tank and is a little stressed out. The angels already bit off 1" or more of his streamers :(

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by Saltman23
http:///forum/post/2472496
Amazing Fish and Tank! Like the aquascaping ^
Have you bought all the fish from SWF.com?
Thanks Saltman! THe aquascaping was from my days when it was a mixed reef. I have since done some rescaping and will be re-doing it again in the next 2-3 weeks. I need more swimming room.
I have bought the Emperor and the Queen from SWF.com. Previously I had a a Powder Blue and a French Angel from SWF.com. Each of them were AWESOME fish.
I have never had an issue with fish from this site!

S

saltman23

Looking forward to buying fish from this cite! Must have been a nightmare to remove all that liverock for the copper treatment :[

S

saltman23

oh, i see. must cause a lot of stress on the fish no? all that moving of the rock etc.

ccampbell57

Ok after he has finally settled down in the big tank, and after about 50-75 more #'s of LR being removed the Blonde Naso is at home.
He still has stress spots (as he did in QT for a couple of weeks) but is eating very well and getting along with everyone.
To date, the only issues have been his beautiful streamers being nibbled on by the Clown trigger and the Emperor (1.5" still exist thank god).
He is getting along with the Naso, so their names are Kane (the Male Blonde) and Able (the Naso...unsure of if it is a male or female yet.)
Here are some pics (bad ones, but should do for now). I will get better ones once he settles in more.

spiderwoman

What an awesome story. I just read it for the first time and you've given me great inspiration on how to aquascape our next tank coming in tomorrow. I can't wait!!!!
Thanks CC!!

crashbandicoot

Dang ccampbell your tha man . Next time i'm gonna pay you the 14 dollars a piece and come look at your fish and the DTA can suffer the loss .

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by Saltman23
http:///forum/post/2473717
beautiful fish! just picked a naso up myself today!
What size did you buy? I am sure you already know that these guys get over 15". My 180 will be outgrown by these two 6" nasos in about 18 months. I only bought them knowing that they are going to a 375+ tank in 12 months.
Do you plan on upgrading?

R

regina13

I just looked at this and decided I would say that the blonde naso looks great!