Name Your Least Favorite Fish

latinlord

no way... the lookdown is definitely pretty cool... I don't like eels and don't trust them...ewwwww
cowfish and frogfish and stone fish are gross too...
I love my little sharp nose puffer... he is so cool... I am tempted but know i never will get a dogface puffer...we'll see though... i can't bring my self to do it...haha theyare rediculous...haha

R

rcreations

I'd never buy a bangaii cardinal or a chromi. These look like freshwater fish and are pretty boring to look at.

crypt keeper

I havent had seen or owned enough fish to be accurate. But as of today. My gilfriend wanted me to buy a six line wrasse for my 75. I made every excuse in the book. So thats the fish I cant stand right now.

salt210

all of the fish that I would say I dont like I have never owned so I cant guve an honest opinion of them, but my stars and stripes puffer is free to a good home.

kingtriton

Originally Posted by reefer75
http:///forum/post/3023028
I'll be the first to say Batfish! Ugly, big and drab.
I had a Batfish for years, before the cable company flipped my tank over and I lost him...talk about presonality!! Tehy are like dogs lol...whenever I came in he'd wag is fins all about happy to see me and everything...he was the best...I got him as a tiny little batty and he grew up big.

life~reefer

Originally Posted by KingTriton
http:///forum/post/3023267
I had a Batfish for years, before the cable company flipped my tank over and I lost him...talk about presonality!! Tehy are like dogs lol...whenever I came in he'd wag is fins all about happy to see me and everything...he was the best...I got him as a tiny little batty and he grew up big.
I think the Pinnatus Batfish is stunning.

lil.guppy

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3023004
I don't like saying this one because it tends to stir people up, but fairy and flasher wrasses. Same reason for the cardinals (which I disagree with there), they just look too much like freshwater swordfish/mollies/platies. Granted some of the colors on supermales are absolutely amazing, they have horrible shapes. I think 99% of them swim with a terribly arched back.
I thought of that when I was looking up these kind of fishes

Now I think there are some good looking damsels, I just don't like them cause some are so mean........and as many have stated some aren't..........but mine are.
If we are just going off looks only I'm gonna go with the goatfish, I just think they are weird not in a cool way.

It's funny there are so many threads about people trying to get damsels out of their tank but everyone on this thread likes them lol....I feel like an out-cast.

autobond

May I ask what type of fish do you have? Can you name some of them? I'm trying to restock my 55 gallon tank again and wanted some ideas. I'm running into many limitations with my tank; most fish that I like need more swimming room.
Currently, I have a dogfaced puffer and clownfish. Soon I will be replacing my snowflake eel that died. Any feedback is appreciated!

kingtriton

Originally Posted by Autobond
http:///forum/post/3023900
May I ask what type of fish do you have? Can you name some of them? I'm trying to restock my 55 gallon tank again and wanted some ideas. I'm running into many limitations with my tank; most fish that I like need more swimming room.
Currently, I have a dogfaced puffer and clownfish. Soon I will be replacing my snowflake eel that died. Any feedback is appreciated!
best thing Ive found to do with 55s is make it into a reef tank, get some good lighting, a good protein skimmer, and get into corals...sad but yeah 55s are pretty much right at that threshold where it can hold quite a few fish, but still none of the big ones (i.e. Tangs, Surgeons, Angels)...but a reef tank is perfect for a 55g, can have quite a few of the smaller fish, a good amount of live rock, and quite a few corals, inverts, sponges, anemones...etc