NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

couldnt get a good pic of the Reverse sunset, but here is my acan. Cant get good pic to show colors

I think this is a Grape Watermalon chalice

Top town

nano-newb1983

got some good news and bad news today
Bad news 1st- went out of town yesterday to come back too BOTH my utter chaos frags melted away :(. I dont get y, eveything else seem really happy and chems are on point. Glad i can get another frag for free once my buddy ready to frag :)
Good news- I picked up a Bowser poly for $25 yesterday, was pretty pumped for that
Pic to come when lights on

1snapple

Sweet man, I finally got my cube up and cycled, and a two spot goby in there. Going to do a little rework of the rockwork then start my own thread. Sorry to hear about your utter chaos.
i had some red people eaters, green eye chalice, and a pokerstar monti all bleach out on me and the monti died, everything else is still alive just bleached out for no reason.
All chemical are good and i did a waterchange and everything but nothing is helping so i don't know. They have been in the tank for months now.

nano-newb1983

yea man it sucks when you lose something for no reason it seems. o well i gettin another once my buddy can frag it
looking forward to the cube build man
O and i have been working on setting up 125g puffer and trigger tank, picking tank up at swap on sunday

1snapple

In a 95g tank it took 2 1400gph powerheads to get him to stay out and now he never goes away. now thats ontop of a mag 9.5.
So, i would do a large return, 2 koralia 4s and a koralia 3