NEED TO VENT part TWO

fibinotchi

All, I am gonna say here, is I would like to have seen a moderators opinion about my original post and the steps I suggested before closing the thread. Although a few argumentative people were complaining a lot, I felt the thread had good feedback from the majority who read the whole thing. Don't worry Joe, we may have lost the battle, but we will win the war. Good will prevail, we will fight the axis of evil another day.

mr shinanigans

I was called up today by an extremely nice, genuinely good looking, very smart individual from Alaska to set the record straight.
Florida Joe is NOT, I repeat NOT, Fibinotchi. They are in no way related other than their strong thoughts on how a new poster should get his/her information pertaining to the hobby of saltwater habitat keeping (And an odd love of wearing pink high heeled shoes with open toes)
I hope this clears up any non-believing posters on this forum **eyes Jstdv8**
Disclaimer: Florida Joe may or may not have lined my pockets with coin to write the above post.
I am Mr. Shinanigans and I approve this message.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Mr Shinanigans
http:///forum/post/3230967
I was called up today by an extremely nice, genuinely good looking, very smart individual from Alaska to set the record straight.
Florida Joe is NOT, I repeat NOT, Fibinotchi. They are in no way related other than their strong thoughts on how a new poster should get his/her information pertaining to the hobby of saltwater habitat keeping (And an odd love of wearing pink high heeled shoes with open toes)
I hope this clears up any non-believing posters on this forum **eyes Jstdv8**
Disclaimer: Florida Joe may or may not have lined my pockets with coin to write the above post.
I am Mr. Shinanigans and I approve this message.
Good one, What else did Joe put in your pockets?

J

jstdv8

Oops, my mistake, I guess that settles it then.
My appoligies to Joe and Fib for the confusion and for not comenting on your high heels before this post.

florida joe

Originally Posted by Jstdv8
http:///forum/post/3230969
Oops, my mistake, I guess that settles it then.
My appoligies to Joe and Fib for the confusion and for not comenting on your high heels before this post.
First let me say you have gone way to far this time. Sadly to say you have now make a FRIEND of me for life. As far as the shoes go I am so hurt, you make no mention of the fishnet stocking.
BTW when we stop having humor we stop having a great site

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by socal57che
http:///forum/post/3215915
IMO, he has a way of making people ask themselves
the question, thus forcing them to come up with a solution on their own. This way they actually learn it...retain it.
The first step to solving a problem is realizing that there is, in fact, a problem. Joe is telling the world "do your homework" and reaching more people than telling each individual person in individual threads.
I think he's borderline genius...
...or I could be completely wrong and Joe has fallen off the deep end.

That is exactly what Joe does. As much as a lot of people hate that, it is an effective way of teaching. A lot of times people ask questions they know the answer to and don't want to face it. Take for example all of the algae threads. There is a definite problem and a definite solution. I don't want to do more water changes, increase my filtration, or fix my feeding schedule. I just want the experts to give me a magical solution. Rather than tell the individual that he/she has X problem and needs to do Y solution, Joe forces them to answer the questions by themselves. Then they can see that the problem isn't their tank, but rather themselves. Now this isn't always true. Sometimes a disease makes it through to the DT despite your efforts to quarantine-just for example.
I digress.
I would agree that Joe is a genius. Don't get excited though Joe. I'll still poke and prod you. It keeps you sharp

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by FL0RIDA J0E
http:///forum/post/3230991
I make fake accounts and attempt humor. I'm a moron. Dentata, that is all.

You may want to actually read the rules when you make an account. Having multiple accounts and posing as other members is grounds for a permanent ban. Our moderators will probably show remorse if you are not using the account to troll, but in this case you are.