new 180 in the works

joncat24

160 lbs...roughly. I added new sand and had some from my 72 gallon, so I am not exactly sure.
It is approx 1.5 - 3 inches deep in different spots.

hopkins6

Where did you get that fuge light? I am starting a fuge of my own and can't seem to find the right light. How are you supporting the light on the sump also? Your tank looks great. My e-mail is teasrj@triad.rr.com

joncat24

tank has been up now for five months...
fuge light is an odyssea 24 watt pc...search and ye shall find...

thanks for the comps

hot883

Just a quick
to ya. Thats a very nice set up. I have a 125 now and would like to do atleast a 300 next year. Thanks for all the great advice, pics. and walk throughs you have done on here. You are a valued member on here. Your photographic skills are awesome too. Thanks. Barry

reef diver

Originally Posted by hot883
Just a quick
to ya. Thats a very nice set up. I have a 125 now and would like to do atleast a 300 next year. Thanks for all the great advice, pics. and walk throughs you have done on here. You are a valued member on here. Your photographic skills are awesome too. Thanks. Barry
How do afford all this, thenagain an upgrade prob doesnt cost that much unless ur goin from small to really big, not going from small to med. Where do you get your deals, and what would you say would be a good cost for upgrading a 55 to a 110

joncat24

i have 2 powerheads behind the rocks and the overflow returns. plus I added a closed loop with a scwd running off a mag 7 for additional flow. the return pump from the fuge is a mag 18

hot883

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
How do afford all this, thenagain an upgrade prob doesnt cost that much unless ur goin from small to really big, not going from small to med. Where do you get your deals, and what would you say would be a good cost for upgrading a 55 to a 110
I don't want to hyjack the thread so you can email me or start a thread about upgrades and I will get to ya. Barry bcool831@pldi.net

hot883

Originally Posted by joncat24
Thanks Barry,. that means alot coming from you.
congrats on the new mod job

Thanks alot. You are really blessed to understand the hobby as well as you do and share the knowledge. Thanks, Barry

sign guy

jon what happend to the mustang aviator, did you get it?
how is your warinty since you are not using aga's stand?

joncat24

there is no butterfly in my tank...never was
as far as the warranty goes....as long as the stand is structurally sound, all-glass will still honor the warranty, you just have to show them the stand. Since I could park my truck on that stand I dont think it will be a problem. It has way more support than any stand I have ever seen....LOL
as for the shelby....the dealer got it in, then they marked it up $11,000 over sticker so I said the hell with it. $42,000 was bad enuf much less $53,000

sign guy

Originally Posted by joncat24
there is no butterfly in my tank...never was
as far as the warranty goes....as long as the stand is structurally sound, all-glass will still honor the warranty, you just have to show them the stand. Since I could park my truck on that stand I dont think it will be a problem. It has way more support than any stand I have ever seen....LOL
as for the shelby....the dealer got it in, then they marked it up $11,000 over sticker so I said the hell with it. $42,000 was bad enuf much less $53,000
53 for a stang althogh I have heard that car has like 500 hp

joncat24

yeah I would have loved to have it but I ma not paying over sticker price for a car
and yes that is a sailfin tang in that pic