New pics of my 20 high

A

alexa11

he thought it was some form of brain- trechophelia (spelling) anyone??

A

alexa11

5 polyps each of kryptonites, baby blue eyes, zombie eyes, alpha and omega, and 3 polyps of fire and ice.
do you like my new green blob? hehe

blazin2k6

WOW YOUR TANK IS LOOKING SUPER SWEET. You have a ton of xenia and i dont know why people say trim it. It looks great and NATURAL :) i say let it growwwww on a massive scale. hehehe. WHAT is that green coral also at the bottom of your tank ? It looks like some sort of sps or something. Kinda hairy like

A

alexa11

Thanks
! i believe it is an open brain of some sort...although a slightly odd formed one. It is very fleshy and I am restraining myself from reaching in and petting it. It has one mouth (i havn't seen more). i have trimmed back the xenia 3 times in the past week and i feel so bad doing it, but I'm ok with it the way it is for now i think! it really had gone haywire in that whole upper lefthand corner.

A

alexa11

not yet, but I am awaiting my zoa frags from reefkeprz--should be just over another week and I'll have them, and i am hoping to get a small blue tortuoza arco from meemmoo! hopefully that will work out. I'll add pics when they come! But i have noticed 2-3 NEW POLYPS on my orange bam bams!

A

alexa11

Oh good! I havn't pmd him at all to check up on anything since i baught them, was just sitting back awaiting the surprise. I don't know where I'll put them all!! I think i'm going to have to frag a bunch of stuff and trade/sell it! it could prove to be an interesting weekend!

A

alexa11

alright! Im going to get some fragging stuff maybe this weekend or next week, and see how i go!

zanoshanox

Tank is looking great man! Good to see you're not overstocking it with fishes. Really like those new candy canes =]