New pics of my 20 high

A

alexa11

I'll be making some zoa frags this week, maybe clove, mushroom, so i'll send pics when I've got some stuff!

A

alexa11

OK, the koralia is working again...hopefully it stays that way! thanks

A

alexa11

I made 12 frags tonight!!!! I couldnt get frag discs around here so they are on glass stones like you get for a betta bowl. I will also cut some of my gsp, but i don't need to glue that onto a stone, do I?
We'll see how they look tomorrow!

A

alexa11

no pics, battery is dead in the camera. I fragged 2 each of small amounts of cloves, kenya tree, green zoos, dragon eye (might have an eagle eye mixed in), yellow zoos (i call them canary kisses), gorillas npls, and I will cut pieces of the GSP tomorrow. I also have 1 ready made frag of xenia with 3 heads on it, and plenty more to send out unmounted. Hopefully the fragging was a success! I'll try and get some mushrooms (green ones and bluish ones) tomorrow as well!

A

alexa11

Yes, she (lfs) said she wants some lowlight stuff...the problem is that the LFS doesn't do corals and so doesnt have the lighting.....i'll have to inspect what she's got on there. Shes got one 20 long set up with just live rock that she wanted to have some mushroom type things.

rebelprettyboy

hopefully shell get some lights in or somethin.
U ever buy frags from ReefKprz? I c yall both from maine. It cant be to hard to find each other in little old maine

A

alexa11

yes i am awaiting some zoas from him, they should come sometime soon! He's about 2 hrs drive north of me though.

rebelprettyboy

oh thats not to bad. I drive 2 hours to the lfs. cuz the one 25 mins fro me sucks. but theres 3 pretty awesome ones all 2 hours away from me

nissan577

haha you guys have to go so far. my clossest is 10mins aways and its the best!!!!!!!!! and cant wait for my frags of reefkprz

A

alexa11

a zoa rock I made
blastos
Zoot
Tank shot
A revoltingly huge bristle worm
my fingers after having touched the disgusting creature
More of the zoa rock!

A

alexa11

lol I was moving small rock at the bottom of the tank and got 2 fingerfulls of spines. And it wasnt pleasant.

nissan577

aw poor you. now you have bristle worm powers!!!!!!! you are bristle lady lol. they are gonna make a movie about you now like spiderman

A

alexa11

yuck. Did you see its head? All i had ever seen were the little pink ones. Then the tank presented me with this 'gift', like a cat that brings you a decapetated mouse and you accidentally step on it with a bare foot or something. I did not put the bristle worm back in the tank. I decided i did not wish to recieve this gift again.