New pics of my 20 high

A

alexa11

thanks zanoshanox! Yes, I'm over the stage of wanting more fish, at least for now. Claude is great!

A

alexa11

he's not in there all the time yet though, which i guess is good for the brain!

A

alexa11

Yeh Claude is so cute! About 3.5 months ago he got ich, i think it came on a shrimp i got at the lfs. he was in hypo and made it through!

A

alexa11

I recently baught the koralia 1 for flow, since my old powerhead seems to have slowed down a bit (perfect for the new 5 gal frag tank) but the koralia seemed to really blast the tank!! i'm nearvous to put it in! should i just do it? should it be OK for my 20? thanks in advance for input!

nissan577

will i would. IMO its up to you. put it in a place were you think it wont give so much flow to a certain coral. why didnt you get the Koralia nano?

nissan577

oh. then up put in the middle hitting the front of the tank so it can split the flow to both sides. wait nvm thats for other powerheads lol. just put it for one day and see how it goes. nothing bad will happend for sure. just try it

A

alexa11

OK i did put it in the back middle. The xenia don't look too happy haha! but im going to try and frag them as soon as the cycle in the 5 gal is done.

fcatch76

Originally Posted by alexa11
http:///forum/post/2772384
OK i did put it in the back middle. The xenia don't look too happy haha! but im going to try and frag them as soon as the cycle in the 5 gal is done.
Are you willing to sell some Xenia frags? My wife is bugging me to get some!

A

alexa11

yes I can get you both some xenia! i actually do have a frag disk with 3 stocks on it now, and i may have a small piece of rock rubble with some on it that i can ship. I'm thinking $10, does that sound good? I'll msg you about it at some point this week.
Question: My new Koralia 1 was working fine and i just went over to look at the tank and it is off. I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, and moving the fan with my finger. I just got it. ???? why? what should i do?

fcatch76

Originally Posted by alexa11
http:///forum/post/2772788
yes I can get you both some xenia! i actually do have a frag disk with 3 stocks on it now, and i may have a small piece of rock rubble with some on it that i can ship. I'm thinking $10, does that sound good? I'll msg you about it at some point this week.
Question: My new Koralia 1 was working fine and i just went over to look at the tank and it is off. I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, and moving the fan with my finger. I just got it. ???? why? what should i do?
Alexa, it may have a thermo shutoff, leave it unplugged for a minute or so and then try it. After that, if it is not working return it!
PS. Send me pics of what you have now for sale, your close to me so shipping shouldn't be too bad..