Obama wins!

bionicarm

Originally Posted by armywife1314
http:///forum/post/2641869
you really want to know how many were vaccinated you'll find this very interesting. 1 out of the 3. they are all vaccinated now, but only recently. my son has been vaccinated and br3ast fed for a year, he has never been sick. he's at the top 90% of his height and weight also. in case you arent aware my son really needs to be vaccinated also because my husband is in the army and gets deployed to those third world countries that have the diseases still everyday. it is SAFER that my son is vaccinated. his pediatrician is foreign and doesnt like to prescibe medicine, however she knows our personal information and i asked her honest opinion if it would be safe to risk and and her answer was no, not unless you think your husband will be in a bubble over there. vaccines are not the root of autism. yes it has went up in the past years but you cant prove anything its all conspiracy theory.
im curious to know, not a personal attack just curiousity what is your profession? and how old are you?
How do you even get your kids into school without vaccinations? Mine can't even register without proof. Wasn't it Arizona or New Mexico recently where they actually took the parents to court, telling them to either get their kids vaccinated, or face time in jail?

bionicarm

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
http:///forum/post/2642317
Which comments? The following I certainly do feel were ignorant:
*Reagan didn't defeat the Soviet Union (Tell that to the 100+million Eastern Europeans now living in Democracies)
*The Bush tax cuts only benefited the rich (blatant lie as everyone received a tax cut as long as you actually were already paying taxes)
*Unvaccinated children are safer than vaccinated ones. (Tell that to the relatives to the millions of children in the world that die or were crippled from diseases like polio)
I'm sure there were more, but frankly at the point where you try to claim the above I seriously doubt we can have any kind of meaningful debate.

Sorry journey, but oscardeuce says they are Representative Republic's, not Democracies. You need to get that straight when you're talking to your Iraqi buddies. Don't want to confuse them.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by bionicarm
http:///forum/post/2642708
Why do you keep calling me son? I probably have 10 years on you kiddo. What's with your fixation on the Weatherman Underground? You Republican's haven't found some other dissident radical group to associate to Obama so you can use that in the trash talk dirty politics you so like to use? Is that the only way you think you can win the election? Trust me. There's not one politician out there that doesn't have some kind of dirty laundry, or dirty little secret tucked away in the closet.
Think you need to use more nitrogen during your dives. Think the lack of oxygen is affecting your sense or reality.
Sure but I think the vetting for president should eliminate people who have close ties to terrorists. You may not. That is fine, you are right terrorists aren't abig deal.

stdreb27

Speaking of vetting, anyone like the lobbiest that obama chose to vet his veep? It was one of those "evil preditory lenders". Who now works for a company that soros has his fingers in...

darthtang aw

http:///forum/post/2642708
Why do you keep calling me son? I probably have 10 years on you kiddo. What's with your fixation on the Weatherman Underground? You Republican's haven't found some other dissident radical group to associate to Obama so you can use that in the trash talk dirty politics you so like to use? Is that the only way you think you can win the election? Trust me. There's not one politician out there that doesn't have some kind of dirty laundry, or dirty little secret tucked away in the closet.

You want to know what a person is about look at the company he keeps.
Ayers, Wright, another pastor that has racial hatred for whitey, The gentleman he appointed to search out his VP, Rezko........Yeah, the guy is definitely for change.
Oh, and if I hear one more democrat call this guy the next coming of JFK I am going to scream. JFK clearer stated ask not what your country can do for you but what you cn do for your country. Obama is clearer stating as of your country and ye shall receive.......hand outs.

reefraff

http:///forum/post/2642724
Sorry journey, but oscardeuce says they are Representative Republic's, not Democracies. You need to get that straight when you're talking to your Iraqi buddies. Don't want to confuse them.
Do you know for a fact they are representative republics? Do you even know what the difference is?

bionicarm

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/2642786
Do you know for a fact they are representative republics? Do you even know what the difference is?
That was oscardeuce correcting me when I stated we live in a Democracy here in the U.S. He was splitting hairs because I wasn't explicit in the point I was trying to get across. I've found you have to state specifically what you're trying to convey on this sight, or you get ripped apart for not being perfect.
Don't ask me what Iraq is trying to accomplish. That appears to be journey's forte. He's the one saying they are trying to form a Democratic society over there. Maybe he knows. Personally I don't care what they do. Won't matter anyway. As soon as we leave, Iran or one of the other religious factions over there will change it to something else...

bionicarm

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/2642749
You want to know what a person is about look at the company he keeps.
Ayers, Wright, another pastor that has racial hatred for whitey, The gentleman he appointed to search out his VP, Rezko........Yeah, the guy is definitely for change.
Oh, and if I hear one more democrat call this guy the next coming of JFK I am going to scream. JFK clearer stated ask not what your country can do for you but what you cn do for your country. Obama is clearer stating as of your country and ye shall receive.......hand outs.
So McCain just associates with saints, priests, and other Godly individuals? He's never kept company with some shady individual? As far as we know, he could have given his Oath to the Communists when he was a P.O.W. in Vietnam. Anything it took to get another handful of worms for dinner...

stdreb27

http:///forum/post/2642817
So McCain just associates with saints, priests, and other Godly individuals? He's never kept company with some shady individual? As far as we know, he could have given his Oath to the Communists when he was a P.O.W. in Vietnam. Anything it took to get another handful of worms for dinner...
Why attempt to divert the attention away from Obama. Typically this is tried in a discussion when you cannot refute the correct viewpoint.

darthtang aw

http:///forum/post/2642817

If you know of one, then bring the discussion to that table. Who has McCain hired, appointed, or called a friend, mentor, or advisor, that has some shady dealings, broke the law, or is a terrorists.....Lets add them all up and see who has more "questionable" associates/friends and just do the election that way....I am sure McCain will have less people of questionable character and not one known terrorist among them. See you are reaching with speculation of what MIGHT be, I am going off of what IS with regards to Obama.

reefraff

I'm sorry but there is just too much smoke around Obama. There is no way you hang with this many out of touch radicals unless you agree with what they are saying.

fishy.....

http:///forum/post/2642835
If you know of one, then bring the discussion to that table. Who has McCain hired, appointed, or called a friend, mentor, or advisor, that has some shady dealings, broke the law, or is a terrorists.....Lets add them all up and see who has more "questionable" associates/friends and just do the election that way....I am sure McCain will have less people of questionable character and not one known terrorist among them. See you are reaching with speculation of what MIGHT be, I am going off of what IS with regards to Obama.

Ever heard of the Keating Five??
It does not matter who the politician is they all are associated with shady individuals.........

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by Fishy.....
http:///forum/post/2642858
Ever heard of the Keating Five??
It does not matter who the politician is they all are associated with shady individuals.........
He was cleared of that, and unlike Obama, McCain sought out reporters and returned phone calls regarding this issue when it first started....Obama ignores the issue until it becomes a huge stir then addresses.......and backs his man wright, then later denounces him.....Then ignores, and does NOT conduct interviews regarding the issue, he makes a speech and it is all he says on it...
McCain Keatuing five...one scandal he was cleared on.
Obama----a long list of shady individuals he supports/employs personally.
I think McCain has the lead on this so far. Strange considering his career as a senator is about 8 times that of Obama's....lol
McCain
Change that is Honest.

fishy.....

http:///forum/post/2642883
He was cleared of that, and unlike Obama, McCain sought out reporters and returned phone calls regarding this issue when it first started....Obama ignores the issue until it becomes a huge stir then addresses.......and backs his man wright, then later denounces him.....Then ignores, and does NOT conduct interviews regarding the issue, he makes a speech and it is all he says on it...
McCain Keatuing five...one scandal he was cleared on.
Obama----a long list of shady individuals he supports/employs personally.
I think McCain has the lead on this so far. Strange considering his career as a senator is about 8 times that of Obama's....lol
McCain
Change that is Honest.
Although McCain was cleared it still does not change the fact that he associated with a shady individual. The McCains made at least nine trips at Keating's expense - mostly vacations.
And even though he was not found guilty, the committee that investigated this criticized him for "questionable conduct."
Am I reaching ...... perhaps but no more than those that scrutinize many of Obama's relationships. (minus his pastor of course - even I agree that this association is questionable)

reefraff

LOL the best they can come up with on McCain is Keating and even the Democrat's own lead counsel in the case said he recomended McCain and John Glenn be excluded from the case because they had broken no laws. He (Bob Bennett) said the Democrat party leadership didn't want it to be just 3 Democrats being on the firing line and they couldn't have just removed Glenn so rather than have what was a Democrat party scandal be seen as such they threw 2 american heros under the bus. Both were exonerated validating Bennetts findings that neither had broken any laws.

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by Fishy.....
http:///forum/post/2642898
Although McCain was cleared it still does not change the fact that he associated with a shady individual. The McCains made at least nine trips at Keating's expense - mostly vacations.
And even though he was not found guilty, the committee that investigated this criticized him for "questionable conduct."
Am I reaching ...... perhaps but no more than those that scrutinize many of Obama's relationships. (minus his pastor of course - even I agree that this association is questionable)

You may be stretching a bit, but it does bring up a question of character, which all these associations do. My whole point (and I figured someone would bring up the Keating Five) was when you compare the career lengths and then the amount of "questionable" people each have.....It should be reversed when that is not the case. Obama by far has more "questionable" relationships than McCain.
Which leads me to my other point, at this stage in Obama's young political career should he have this many people surounding him of "questionable" ethics and character already?
Then couple that with the fact he wanted to go alaska and Hawaii but his people couldn't justify makes me wonder who is really pulling his strings and running behind the scene's
Granted I disagree with his policies 99% of the time. However I could live with a president that lives what he says that I disagree with, and from what I see of Obama's life he is not living what he is saying.
I don't get why people can't see that.

http:///forum/post/2642719
How do you even get your kids into school without vaccinations? Mine can't even register without proof. Wasn't it Arizona or New Mexico recently where they actually took the parents to court, telling them to either get their kids vaccinated, or face time in jail?
they have to be vaccinated. the kids my mom works with now have recently been vaccinated in the last few years they are between 15-20. 2 were never vaccinated until a few years ago and the other was vaccinated as a child although all 3 had autism from birth.
im not sure if there is a way to get your child into school without being vaccinated.

jmick

Been a couple of days since I've checked and I gotta say that I am shocked that anyone would think it's safer to have their children unvaccinated.
On a side note, we really need a thread devoted to McCain so we can learn more about this great man

fats71

http:///forum/post/2638389
So what are YOU doing for your part Mr. God Belss America? I love your diatribe about helping others and not gloating about it, yet what do you think Journey is doing? He spouts on here how he's doing his part for the war, and helping out the poor Iraqis because "They need our help, and I can see it in their eyes they are grateful for our assistance". That not being glorified?
Where do you get off Obama is Un-American? Because he didn't wear some flag lapel or had accquaintences with individuals who despised war and the useless atrocities that go along with it? Or is it because he wants to get us out of this useless war before more innocent American lives are lost for absolutely no reason? What's the alternative? Some guy who served in a similar useless war, and got caught behind enemy lines.
Personally I'd prefer a non-Christian in the Oval Office. Take religion out of politics, and the country would be a better place for it.
I live on a army post need I explain it further ?
What do you mean about him being anti American ? He refused to wear the flag lapel. He stands like a clown when the National Anthem is played whilst everyone else shows their patiritism by placing hand over heart. He supports anti Americans He is a dirt bag beyond words. If you need more than that you are never going to get it.

http:///forum/post/2639434
Actually I have read up on the Weatherman Underground. The bombing of the Capitol Building was a lower level bathroom in the middle of the night. And with the exception of a bomb that went off prematurely at Ft. Dix, the other 'attacks' they made were on empty buildings where they gave advanced notice to the authorities of exactly when and where the bomb would go off. They did this because they never had any intent of harming innocent people. They were attacking what they perceived were symbols that represented the individuals who were for the Vietnam War (i.e the Federal Govt. and military). What they did were constured as CRIMINAL attacks, not terroristic.
If you still want to chastise me for agreeing with their cause, and still want to label them as terrorists, fine. Why don't we look at the group you seem to so adamately agree with and follow - The Anti-Abortionist. How many Planned Parenthood and abortion clinics has this banded group knowingly blown up and destroyed, ALONG WITH INNOCENT VICTIMS, in the name of their cause? How many doctors who were known to perform abortions were 'assassinated' and killed by your terror cells in the name of an unborn fetus? Like I said, at least the Weatherman Underground gave advanced warning, and did everything in their power to avoid physically harming anyone. Your sadistic group did it, and still does it today, in the same manner as Al Qaeda attacked the WTC Towers. So if you do in fact support these groups, you're no better than me. "They are terrorists; enough said in my book."
Are you kidding me >? How about lets think about this rationally. Let someone blow up your house and see if you think it is terroristic. It is amazing how slow some are.