OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

bhav_88

I can't believe nobody saw this one... Bdubbya looks like Dr. Osborne from Spider Man. Don't have the best photo software, so no pic.

itchy

omg Bhav you are soooo right. My husband and I just watched this the other night and I just put it together.
Man do we all have to much time on our hands? I know I do!!!!:cool:

benj420

I can't believe that people actually buy and/or listen to this shhhhtuff.

danrw84, WHATEVA'!! :D
Itchy, if you have too much time on your hands....... I think I can help......;)

wrassecal

Well, I'm back from my long drive to Sammy's. Well worth the trip. ;) Good thing I didn't find Itchy there, I'd have made fish food out of her:mad:
Benj you are climbing higher on my list:)
What happened to Bang Guy's picture? Did it self destruct? I liked it.

itchy

Well hell Wrass.....I would have shared? you wouldn't? lmao
Fish food uh?:p
Yeah Benj...way to much time on my hands....damn still can't get over the fish food thing........damn! Anyway,I don't listen to just country matter of fact not much at all. I know John Michael and Eddie Montgomery and just thought that PA reminded me of Eddie thats all. No country cracks now you here;)

P

pa reef pig

I knew I should'nt have posted my pic!
Come on benj, I'm 26. that guy, who ever he is, is like 60! You can do better than that. (I hope)

benj420

Wrassecal,
That's all part of the enigma that is Bang Guy. Here today..... gone tomorrow.
Climbing higher on the list 'eh? What do I..... ummm.... need to do to .... make the top?
What's up with you and Itchy? Maybe we could make it some kind of a pay-per-view special. 10 rounds of bare-knuckle boxing?

itchy

I am not sure what is up with that either Benj? <~~ is a lover not a fighter..
And Pa, Eddie is no more than about 35. That pic just makes him look a little older.

wrassecal

PA reef Pig your mug is not ugly. Oh I saw it, Benj you are good but that one more that you're off on. No Way...not even in 30 years. It's OK your rating is still up with me and just think I get 5 votes now since I'm 5 people.:D

itchy

PA, Eddie Montgomery is in a country music group called Montgomery Gentry. They are some Local boys from Ky who made it big. I know them from around here playing in the bars. Good Ol' boys with a but load of money.

P

pa reef pig

Oh, Eddie Montgomery, from Montgomery Gentry. Never heard of them but oh well. I guess I asked for it.

benj420

Itchy, "Making it big" is a relative term..... but then again, everything in Kentucky is a relative term...... oh wait, I mean everyone in Kentucky is a relative...... :D :D (just kidding)
Also, I am an overachiever.... I'm a lover AND a fighter.
Wrassecal, I gave you Isabella Rossellini, what more can I do?

wrassecal

Benj - it's cool, I wasn't being harsh, this is fun:D I was just thinking since I'm 5 people I should get 5 votes come voting time;)

benj420

5 people? You have a split personality or something?
But if you had to choose one, which would it be? Flying Nun? that way you could come visit and it would only take like 5 seconds to get here.