OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

jim672

Kathy,
See. already tired of the car thing.
Based on your self-description, I'd be happy to introduce you to my 19 year old son!!
Jim

kathy18

I will def. post a pic. within 2 weeks. i still have 7 pictures left on the roll until i can go get them developed. maybe i will get some more attention once the pic is up. ;) j/k.

blondenaso1

No way! She is all mine! I will probably be down in Miami sometime soon to visit some friends that live in Coral Gables and go to UM. I love Miami! Kathy, we can go out to the Grove, hang on South Beach, and you can show me around.....right? But we have to eat at Pita Loca on South Beach. They have the best pita sandwitches anywhere. Hispanic girls just give me the chills.....in a good way :D

jim672

Blondenaso,
Yea well, you are alot closer. But who's that girl in the Halloween pics with you? Don't even try "my sister". Sammy has a lock on that one!!
Jim

kathy18

whenever you are in miami i will definitely show you around, south beach, the grove, wherever. :) miami is definitely very interesting with lots and lots to do.

blondenaso1

What can I say, I'm a popular guy :D
Those are all my really close friends....hot aren't they ;)
Slothy, you have a dirty mind! The reason I want to go to South Beach has nothing to do with the fact that there a topless hot latin girls wearing thongs and walking up and down the beach 365 days a year ;) It is soley because of the crystal clear water and beautiful weather:p
Kathy, what part of Miami do you live in?

kathy18

the part of miami that i live in is fairly new so you might not know where it is. its called Doral. Its kinda close to the Dolphin Mall. dont know if youve heard of that either. but yea thats where i live

plum70rt

HNF2K, Sorry I misunderstood you, Email me and I will tell you my Real Estate secrets if you want plum70rt@aol.com , always willing to help a fellow long islander:) Ok was just out for a blast got a better car pic, so here it is 70 Challenger R/T 440 magnum,
ALL Original,Stock, restored lets say, National Trophy Winner 1st place, in 2000 , I drive it when weather is nice, 400 hp 500ft lbs torque, worked hard to get it this way
:)

S

simm

hehe. ok, ok. Back to you then. Yup from what you posted you sound really HOT!! :cool:

jarrod

I have the mgi also. I resized mine to 800 and also tried 500 and both looked fine. To make the picture smaller on the screen...I have no idea. Once you resize with mgi just put it in at the attach file and it should pop on here.
Christina