OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

blondenaso1

Broomer,, why did you stop there???? I kept scrolling down the page hoping....hoping...here it comes..........and then NOTHING. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! How can you do that to us??!!
Anyways, I can't believe that this has gone over the 1000 post mark!! How crazy......it just proves that the Aquarium needs to come back, but hush hush, those words are heresay around here!!!
I have X-box and it better not be that expensive, oh well I guess we will just have to find some way to hack it ;) I like to play Comand and Conquer on the computer

wrassecal

WOW! I missed a lot today while I was at the courthouse filing the adoption papers for Rye and Benj
Sammy - I thought you had already married your "sister" when are you going to make an honest woman out of her but more importantly how does she like that tatoo you have of me over your heart?
PA reef pig......I'm weeping with pride over your mention of me in your acceptance speech, but more importantly Broomer where is my prize?
:D

hnf2k

benj i like the new avatar. graphix bongs. i dont like plastic though. i had a nice Jerome Baker piece, fully worked. ever heard of it?

blondenaso1

Yeah PA reek pig, it was nice of you to mention wrassecal, but I didn't hear you mention me :( If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here today......tear....tear
Lou, hot girl and nice piercings

jarrod

Benj420
YES, YES, YES lol. That's exactly what happens to them pay checks. Still a fun hobby though! I really like sprints and usa mods. Maybe one of these days we'll move up lol.
Christina:p

bhav_88

PC games... where to start... Let's go with the latest, Warcraft III, quite possibly the best RTS of all time. (Battlenet screenname is Gen_Iko if anyone cares) Aside from that, all the C&C games, AOE series, Couple NFS games, Diablo and Starcraft of course (Can't miss out on Blizzard Games), Army men, Force Commander (Ok, wasn't a good game but it was damn cool looking), RCT for a while...
And Relentless & Twinsen's Oddysey... Two of my favorite games... Too bad Adeline sold out to Sega, eh?

itchy

okay guys seee...I am playin with all these toys and damn I deleted him again lmao
lets try one more time for a smaller pic

P

pa reef pig

hey blondenaso1, since you didnt like the over versoin of itchy's pic, here is a revised version..lmoa

P

pa reef pig

Maybe it will remind him just how quickly he can be replaced if he acts up.;)

blondenaso1

PA, that is hillarious. Actually scary how well you got that to fit! I guess that makes up for leaving me out of your speach :)