OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

cuppycake

Originally posted by slothy
okay let me rearticulate that....
PICTURES OF MEMBERS LOL

YOU WANNA SEE PICTURES OF A MEMBER??? BRIAN DAVID!!:eek: I'M SHOCKED.

bhav_88

I, at least, shall not allow this thread to die. If it ever gets too far down I'll be posting something bizzare that will make you all become even more afraid of my insanity than you already are, just like always.

yeah, my last post was a pic of a sugar glider.. here is another baby!
this is my blue and gold macaw name Izzy... she is a year old.. ;)

magic

Originally posted by j21kickster
i would move those discmosa shrooms away from that brain magic-

why is that?

dinhouse

"PA reef pig" No he's not a Chesapeake bay retriever. He is full grown and keep in mind the dog laying on top of him is a pretty small Jack russell. And sorry no Winston is nowhere near a poodle. There is no way on gods green earth That I would have a poodle. First and foremost I think they are kinda girlie and secondly they kinda creep me out!!! Especially the full sized ones!!! He isn't any type of retriever but he does fetch!
"HNF2K" no he's not a pointer either.
"Rye" Man you are not goofy , Okay maybe you are but you are very close with your guess.
Have you guys/gals given up yet ? You will never guess what he is in a million years! I when I do tell you all what he is chances are you wont believe me anyway!
P.S. Cupcake for be a smart alec I think you should have to post another picture of your self as punishment! That will teach us!!
"Jill" or should I call you mariah? Your still a hottie in my book!

fshhub

hard to tell from that angle, can't see facials too well, but does kinda look like it could be a blue merle grdeat dane.

fshhub

Originally posted by slothy
ya fshub, your typing worse than me

that ain't what he meant(re-read it)

robb

I posted before about it but not in this thread so here it is. My new free 55g tank. Gunna cycle it and make it a fowlr.