OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went through 4 hours of catching up on reading this post... and ONLY this post... the WHOLE 4 hours. I'm shocked and dissappointed that no one has even mentioned me as a hottie :( And as for slothy, I SAW HIM FIRST, HE'S MINE!!!! And cool avatar slohty, I actually saw Ice Age for the first time this weekend thinking it would be really dumb and ended up laughing my a$s off! One of my favorite movies now! I can't believe how much I missed in this thread! Unfortunately, I did't pay my internet bill so my net got turned off and I missed ALL this. But, I know you all missed me, right? :D

ryebread

$50 if you can guess what kind of dog winston is (my winston) He is the brown dog.
I know this sounds goofy but, there are certain breeds of Dalmation that can take on that look.

marinerock

HEY DIN.......
CHESAPEAKE BAY RETRIEVER....AKA...CHESSIE....
BUT I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY...BUY YOUR DOG A NEW BONE >>>LOL
GOOD LUCK WITH HIM....
REGARDS...
MARINEROCK

plum70rt

I just noticed that some people got special names under their user names, Do you have juice with SWF.com? Congrats to all:)

buzz

It isn't there for everyone. It must be triggered by a higher post count or something. I don't have that option in my preferences.

bhav_88

Must be at 1000 posts or something... Too bad I can't copy TiJiL and make a "Racking Up Posts" message, reply to it 900 times, and claim a higher status...

jonthefb

alas, it is resurrected once again from the depths of the sea.....this thread that is, anyhow, jillian, nice to see that you are back.
good luck
jon

magic

hey guys have a look at the coral I just got, going to be puting him in the tank real soon, are brain corals hard to keep?