HEY DIN.....
YOUR DOG LOOKS LIKE A CHUBBY DACHSUND.........LOL
IF IT IS, I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY....JUST BUY HIM A SANDWICH !!! LOL
REGARDS...
MARINEROCK

S

simm

Originally posted by DINHOUSE
There is no way on gods green earth That I would have a poodle. First and foremost I think they are kinda girlie and secondly they kinda creep me out!!! Especially the full sized ones!!!

LOL man I second that DIN!!:D

broomer5

You guys want to give this thread a new twist ?
How about posting some "baby" pictures of the people behind the posts !! LOL
You know ~ before and after shots of YOU !
Come on, whose got'em ?
Let's see you guys and gals before you became established and matured ;)

broomer5

Going to have to "dig" though some old boxes.
I know I have some pics of me when I was still cycling :p
( Don't laugh if some of mine are in black and white LOL )

buzz

I've got some, but man...that is like volunteering to be cannon fodder...(think of the ridicule)...oh well...I'll see what I can dig up. :D

benj420

Originally posted by DINHOUSE
"There is no way on gods green earth That I would have a poodle. First and foremost I think they are kinda girlie and secondly they kinda creep me out!!! Especially the full sized ones!!!

My dog leaves things in the backyard that are larger than a poodle..... hahaha

dinhouse

Okay since I have heard both of the breeds he is I won't keep you guys in suspense. Winston is half dapple dashhound(his father) and half dalmation (his mother)! He is a freak of nature, one of a kind! I mean think about it what are the chances of this ever happening again? I know this is what he is for sure becasue both his parents belonged to a good friend of mine!
"Rye" man you got this freaky pshyici thing going on! I have done this tons of times in the 5 years I have had him and no one has ever guessed dalmation! Man what do you think the PowerBall numbers for Kansas will be this week? LOL

broomer5

awww buzz !
what's a little ridicule amongst friends
ROFLMAO - I can just see it now
Anyways - we can always just blame the bad haircuts and clothes on our parents !

jonthefb

man captain caveman was like the best cartoon ever. soooooooo funny! CAPTAIN CAAAAAAVVVVE MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN!
good luck
jon

reefsoe

Thats harsh those cartoons beat the snot out of Power rangers and all that other garbage ( Gotta love spongebob though )