OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

wrassecal

Sammy - I did come back over but your "sister" was home and wouldn't let me in.:eek:
P.S. check your pm's on the "other page" unless you're banned that is;)

snowbear

BHAV - I have a co-worker who looks just like that first pic!!!! Somehow I think the furry version is easier to get along with, though:rolleyes:

bhav_88

Ahh... The top weasel is one of my closest friends. We frequently go out into the woods, have long discussions, hunt rabbits, go shopping, etc...
The furry one interestingly enough is kind of snotty. He's one of those kinds that just HAS to be right no matter what. I keep reminding him that he's just a weasel, but he refuses to listen. It gets on my nerves a bit.
Now, the bottom weasel is an old painting of King Weasey the Fifth, from at least a hundred years ago. His most trusted weasel artist painted it and it is worth millions today.

bhav_88

Any local pet store sells the wattered-down version, the Ferret. Of course, when the wild weasels return to take over, any trace of docility within the ferrets wil disappear immediately.

snowbear

Ahhh! So those are 2 different weasels - not the same one in different seasons? Can I borrow one for a couple months to eat the mice in my barn?:D
Oh, yeah - how are weasels "watered down" to make ferrets? Or are ferrets a different but closely related species?

bhav_88

Ferrets are a more passive breed of weasel, frequently used by farmers to hunt down rabbits. I'm sure one of the weasels will be glad to eat the mice in your barn.

bhav_88

Ok, I'll ask a question... does anyone know how to transfer a file to someone other than email? Is there anyone willing to put a file or two on their servers for a friend of mine who's email will not work to download?