OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

dinhouse

"nolofinwe" I'm a really cheerful guy that's just the way I look. I am probly one of the biggest smartasses you will ever run across I am just careful because not everyone can take or appreciate my humor!
"j21kickster" I am from good ole "Top" city (Topeka for all the slow people!)
"Jillian Ayers" I am not a bouncer or a bodyguard, but I do play one sometimes at work. I am a Juvenile corrections officer. If Micheal Clark Duncan was my bro I would have a much nicer tank!
Man we have a forum full of celebrites. Oh yeah and I just wanted to say that you reef chicks are HOT!! Even the wives of the reef dudes are hot!!

itchy

I have noticed there are a lot of military men on this board. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for all you do. I know we, as America take advantage of you guys sometimes so heres a big hug for ya ( ).....
May not be the right place for this post but was thinking as I was QQ'n and reading. :D

Hey! How about we military women ? I'm a veteran of the Navy, but I guess it was a long time ago. I was a Corpsman there before I became a nurse.
Din--that's really an INTENSE picture! Love it! If I ever need a bodyguard I know who to call!

Okay, okay...we'll SHARE! Hope my husband won't mind!:D
Just kidding:rolleyes: My husband is one of the coolest guys in the world! Spoils me rotten and treats me like a queen!:D :D :D He even tolerates my many obsessions (like horses and fish and shopping).
But if I wasn't married.............:)

mini-reefer

Well, heres a pic. Not the best, but its the best my wife could get with the halides on with this digital camera. BTW, I was a firefighter/EMT onboard the USS NIMITZ and NAS Kingsville for about 6 1/2 years. Loved every experience!

itchy

lmao....Well nolo he doesn't know I cut him out...and I am not telling;) . I love my hubby......but I cut him out by accident lol and I couldn't fix the pic after that so I said what the hell.....
:) Robyn
p.s. And yes Pheonix women too!!!!!;)

ntvflgirl

Magic,
I met my husband whenever he was in the Navy. He was stationed at the Dive School at what used to be NCSC...not sure what they are calling it now. He was a first class diver. Now he's a Sheriff's Deputy for Bay County. My dad works on the Flight line in I think the 82nd? Not sure about that. He's civil service. I live at the beach in the Summer, and that beach is one of my favorites. Have you been out to crooked island? I love to go out there early in the morning. There is a lady who rides a 4 wheeler every day to look for turtle eggs all up and down the beach. We got there early one morning, and she showed us a bunch of turtle eggs she had dug up to move to a safer place. I told her I was after her job! On the beach every day??!! My idea of Heaven. How's the problem tank coming?

dinhouse

Okay lets take a vote on who is the coolest!! I vote for me! I have hot chicks fighting over me! Man one of them is even married! Add my wife to the mix and we could have a pay-per-view battle royal! LOL
Hey guys you suppose I could get more hotties to fight over me if I said that Micheal Clark Duncan was my older brother?
P.S. I think the administrator should nail/stick this thread to the top so it doesn't move.! I wanna see more people!

isz

as far as tattoos go, here are my good ones. both are complete armbands. but the color has faded a little on the outside, so here's the inside