OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

S

sinner's girl

Hey,
LOL @ Jill, I like it. Nice clean joke
EDITED, trigger is dead, looks like snapper is dying. don't know why. I thought the fish were sleeping, that's why i didn't try to do anything...someone said trigger's sleep on thier sides...I thought it was odd it was sleeping with lights on but Sinner said he was just getting use to the lights time
oh well, not much I can do...everything (other than temp which is 82) seems fine, but something isn't fine.

fshhub

a few mor yo mama's for ya:
yo mama's so fat, she has her own zipcode
yo mama's so fat, taht guiness had to make a new book for her
yo mama's so fat that the lst time she went for jog, they had to update the richter scale
you mama's so ugly, my dog made her shave her @$$ and walk backwards

B

bt_1999_66

Your Mama is so ugly, when she drinks Tequila and sucks on the lemon, the lemon is the one that Squints... :(

jim672

lilbuddy,
Have an vacancies at your office?? Your new water cooler could make my commute very painless......
Jim

benj420

Ok, that's enough of the 'Mama's so fat' jokes. How about some pickup lines. Any that you have heard, have used, or have been used on you. Here are just a few of the many I have:
Hi, my name is Milk and I'll do your body good.
Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine-fine-fine written all over you.
I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word
I'm an organ donor, need anything?
There must be a keg in your pants, cause I want to tap that a$$ (my personal favorite)

benj420

Girl, let's play The Price is Right and invite your pants to come on down.
Can I have your picture? (Why?) Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.
Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

buzz

OK....now I really want to know...has anyone ever actually tried one of those lines? And if so, did it work? Or were you hospitalized? hahaha

slick

Her is my favorite.
Baby your legs are like peanut butter, smooth creamy and easy to spread.
I think the only thing that should stand between us is latex.
Hi my name is DJ and I have a lot of money.
Tell a girl your a semi pro baseball player for some Bull sh** team and they fall for it every time. This actually works "I did it" LOL

P

pa reef pig

Lets go back to my place and play The Price Is Right and invite your pants to "COME ON DOWN!".