Pet peeves

shogun323

Originally Posted by Adairable
When people don't understand the difference between available and current balance on their receipt....F YOU
LOL.......... How do you really feel?

jenni620

Originally Posted by Adairable
When people don't understand the difference between available and current balance on their receipt....F YOU

ummm...was the "F YOU" directed at me??

renogaw

Originally Posted by jenni620
ummm...was the "F YOU" directed at me??
probably not, just venting. assuming she works at a bank LOL

earlybird

When I enter my pin at my bank it makes me wait a few seconds as it "retrieves my customizations" or something and then the first thing it asks me to do is select "English" or "Spanish."

jmick

Few of mine…
Waste of oxygen

[hr]

[hr]
always in the media (hopefully she’ll get shanked in prison).
When people don’t wipe down gym equipment when they are done using it.
People who refer to any clownfish as Nemo.
People who let weeds grow in their front yard and never do any yard work...can make a nice neighborhood look bad.
When you are given value based on your looks and not your merit.
Hummers, Escalades, Yukon’s and the soccer moms who drive them.
Jesus fish bumper stickers (would love to see a goat head sticker sometime).

darthtang aw

At the drive thru at McDonalds, You place your order and finish with "that is all". The window Chick always comes back with "Anything else?" or "would you like 2 apple pies with that?"...DIDN"T I JUST TELL YOU THAT WAS ALL YOU STUPID MORON!!!

adairable

Yea I work at a bank and its always the same old heads who come in and are like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT is the difference? and I want to strangle them with the oxygen tube
I don't mind explaining once or twice....but c'mon not everytime!!!!

ruaround

Originally Posted by earlybird
How about when you call your cable or phone company and they ask you to enter your 10 digit phone number. Then when you finally get to speak with someone the first question they ask is "what's your 10 digit phone number?" Come on!!!
do you really not know??? area code+prefix+suffix= 10 digit phone number... if you really didnt know that you get a DEET DA DEE...

darthtang aw

People that still have John Kerry for president in '04 bumper stickers on their cars. Dude your guy lost....take that thing off...My dad doesn't drive around with his Bob Dole Bumper sticker still.........

T

tizzo

People who say height as hithe. It's Hite! and human as yuman. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!!!
Width and height (hite) you know you all do it

torno

your vs. you're
your shows possession. you're is a contraction of "you are". Come on people.
Also, punctuation.
im sorry but when people type like this without using punctuation then expect you to read it without any difficulties i know one user in particular who does this on here and i purposely skip his(her) posts because thats the most annoying thing in the world i wouldn't blame you if you stopped reading this periods commas colons semi colons exclamation points ekcetera were made for a reason
Now typos, hey, we all do them, but pleeeeease use your punctuation.
The use of the word "gay" as an adjective for nearly everything in Teenage Lingo these days. I mean, can we get a little more creative?

mimzy

two glove's three apple's twelve idiot's
.....if u dont know how to use the apostrophe, u tick me off.

autofreak44

Originally Posted by Mimzy
two glove's three apple's twelve idiot's
.....if u dont know how to use the apostrophe, u tick me off.
is it just me, or does dont have an apostrophe in it.....

sepulatian

Originally Posted by autofreak44
is it just me, or does dont have an apostrophe in it.....
YEP, it is Don't as in do not. Sorry Mimzy.

sepulatian

I do not get mad at typos or misspellings. I do not believe that there is a single member on this board that is not guilty of one or both from time to time.