Playoff baseball thread

deejeff442

well waiting for the game .didnt mean to upset you so much meowser.just rallying the troops.sorry if you got mad.that being said i cant wait to watch pettit(spelling?) against lee tonight.
my uncle probably on e of the biggest yankee fans would disown me if he read this post

deejeff442

my uncle had an earpiece in to listen to a game playing for his daughters wedding.his house has for yankee parking only sign and two flags.when he talk about them he uses the we this and we are going to do that talk like he owns the team.alo my grand mother loves the yankees she is addicted to baseball also.dont know what happend to me?

monsinour

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///forum/thread/381012/playoff-baseball-thread/80#post_3320190
my uncle had an earpiece in to listen to a game playing for his daughters wedding.his house has for yankee parking only sign and two flags.when he talk about them he uses the we this and we are going to do that talk like he owns the team.alo my grand mother loves the yankees she is addicted to baseball also.dont know what happend to me?
You wised up and decided to root for a real team.

kjr_trig

Cliff is really really good. All the talk this morning is the Yankees should have sacrificed horrible AJ Burnett (whom hasn't had a win against a team with a winning record in 150 days), and saved Andy for tonight....In hind sight, that isn't a bad idea. Now the Yanks pretty much need to win 3 in row or have to face Cliff in game 7 on full rest again.

u mike

almost game time all, time for KING COLE to work some magic today,
lets all say it together lets go phils. beat the stinking giants.

deejeff442

you are right trig.the rangers are going to have batting practice tonight.pettite tonight would have been the smart move.now the yankees have to save game 4 with a guy who hasnt played in 17 games and not won in something like 40 games.but it is the yankees so you never know cant lay back.

demartini

LETS GO GIANTS!!!! I'm going to be at the game tomorrow to watch the Giants WIN!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVdbfyvwso <

[hr]
Watch it =)

demartini

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/381012/playoff-baseball-thread/80#post_3321165
DeMartini.....I hope you are not one of those annoying fans waving those red things...LOL....
Of course not! Bc that would make me a phillies fan... We wave orange things lol
You guys got lucky! We gave you those runs.
Why did I expect it to end today anyway? I forgot that Giants baseball is torture lol and to top it off, it was freezing and raining at the park annnd my garlic fries were soggy... all bad omens!
Saturday is the day we WIN!!

shogun323

I hope the Phillies lose but not because I like the Giants. I live 1/4 mile from the Phillies spring training facility. The better they do the worse the traffic is. To make matters worse, the fans crowd my favorite watering hole. LOL

stdreb27

Yeah, I just think the Yankees remember getting burned and losing that SW to the Marlins. And swearing that will never happen again. The only problem is that he never did learn how to be a good pitcher...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjr_trig http:///forum/thread/381012/playoff-baseball-thread/80#post_3320341
Cliff is really really good. All the talk this morning is the Yankees should have sacrificed horrible AJ Burnett (whom hasn't had a win against a team with a winning record in 150 days), and saved Andy for tonight....In hind sight, that isn't a bad idea. Now the Yanks pretty much need to win 3 in row or have to face Cliff in game 7 on full rest again.

deejeff442

it was too perfect that a rod was the final out.i was sitting next to my yankee fan friend for the game.yankee fans should be embarrassed for this last game.walking hamilton ,really 4 times?then walking another runner to load the bases with one out?its like they wanted to lose.
it dont matter who the rangers play in the series these guys are pumped up.