Pot Bellied Seahorses

flower

Picture Update on the new horses:
They are larger than expected. I think Seahorse Sam gave me the best he had.

Meet "Daisy"...so named by my granddaughter Amanda (12 yrs old)

The male is named by my Grandson Jacob (5 yrs old) "Tony the Pony"

More pics to come.

flower

More pics:
They are eating and settled in. My camera was out of juice but I did get a few pics
I took a full tank shot while they acclimated..because of the chiller I couldn't quarantine...
I hope all goes well. This is what the tank looks like now.

flower

Seahorse Sam said they were 6 months old...the new male (Tony the pony, so named until my grandson goes home, I hate that name) is the size Fred was except Fred had a yellow tinge to his tummy, I guess after a certain age their growth slows down, Fred was a near a year old when he passed. The new female Daisy, is smaller than the other females by about an inch. I can't seem to get a picture with the old and new together. ... I'm working on it, once I get that picture I will post it.

seahorsesam

Hi, I sent you the smallest pair of my larger breeding potbellied seahorses. Since they was bigger than the 6mo. old seahorses that I had on ebay. The male is a year old. The female is 8mo. old. I do have some more on ebay for $99.each they are 6-7mo.old. They are aound 3-4" but smaller than the seahorses I sent you. They will be the last few potbellied seahorses up for sale until
Nov. or Dec.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorsesam http:///t/391007/pot-bellied-seahorses/400#post_3512200
Hi, I sent you the smallest pair of my larger breeding potbellied seahorses. Since they was bigger than the 6mo. old seahorses that I had on ebay. The male is a year old. The female is 8mo. old. I do have some more on ebay for $99.each they are 6-7mo.old. They are aound 3-4" but smaller than the seahorses I sent you. They will be the last few potbellied seahorses up for sale until
Nov. or Dec.
Oh....mystery solved. Sam, I love them, and they both seem to like the front of the tank more than the rocks in the back. Flutter has taken a real interest in the new male. He swelled his belly and looked like he swallowed an egg this evening while trying to impress her.