Project Fishroom underway for new 240 setup

acrylic51

Where's the next one??? I lost the blue sheet detailing the upcoming events.....Where you from? I'm pretty sure I'll make it....I ran into my friend Billy who's a member as well and we will probably ride together....

acrylic51

Ok finally took the time to take some crappy pics.....Fishstix4u and I were talking about the camera and certain shots I have difficulty taking and this is one of those occassions for me.......Hopefully I'll get more rock moved over from the other holding tank, and more water transferred over as well.....Started having a sand storm in the tank due to the Mag Drive I have there circulating water........
Sorry about the crappy pics.....

acrylic51

Yeah sorry didn't respond yet.....I will get with you as soon as I get back on Monday.....Just got done putting a smoked detector in the garage.......Never thought I'd need one out there.....I don't weld anymore at the house, took welder to my dads' garage and do all my handy work there.....Better safe than sorry, but I thought I had told you $216 for the 72"x24"........

psusocr1

the next one is on nov. 18th in williamsport
hey bellanavis where you there? and did you see me?
i forgot to tell you acrylic i was the guy in th grey cornell football hooded sweatshirt

bellanavis

Sure will, anytime. Adam is always looking for fishing buddies, and we have a jet ski, and tibes, and skis, we go to Blue Marsh almost every day over the summer, when we are not down at the beach, fishing and boating there, you guys can come anytime.

psusocr1

wow thats awesome.. i also have a nice fishing boat i can bring along as well! i fish alot in the summer!

bellanavis

Yeah, then we can get more people to come. Where do you go, we go to Somers Point, NJ, Adam's uncle has an marina there, so if anything ever goes wrong, he can save the day. We have a summer house there, but it might be sold come next summer, who knows, if not, we have awesome fishing parties.

acrylic51

Hi guys!!!!!! Finally back sorry for the delay trying to catch up on things....Finally got all the rock moved over Monday night.......Got CL up and running circulating everything....Still need another 50 gallons to fire up main pump and such, and once that's up and running I can turn my attention to the fuge......Will be posting pics shortly.....Finely got computer problems straightened out with Verizon again!!!!!

fishstix4u

always nice to have ya back shawn! but you never realized how much you mean here till your gone! but im jonesen man... i need a fix.. how bout some pix!