Really good riddle game!

zman1

I missing something on number 9. Got the three words and I can't figure out how they are weighted to add them...
Never mind

darknes

Originally Posted by renogaw
i can't seem to record the message in 7 to play it backwards. anyone got the spoiler?
Yeah, I didn't have a mic to record the sound in soundrecorder, so I cheated. The answer to it is
communication
You play it backwards much faster.

renogaw

i really hate you by the way. this is the most evil thing you could have posted.
so level 10... i've found the links to page 1 and page 2, tried all the words on page 1. gimme a hint :)

darknes

i really hate you by the way. this is the most evil thing you could have posted.
so level 10... i've found the links to page 1 and page 2, tried all the words on page 1. gimme a hint :)
Lol, I'm sorry.

Are you sure you found ALL the pages? If you find the right one, you will know.

darknes

Some puzzles are really cool, and after you figure them out, you end up hitting yourself for thinking too hard.

renogaw

ok... that hint didnt help. i even went back to the home page and looked in the sourse code. does it have to do with one of the previous puzzles?

darknes

ok... that hint didnt help. i even went back to the home page and looked in the sourse code. does it have to do with one of the previous puzzles?
No, you found all 3 pages?

darknes

his game is getting ridiculously addicting!!
Some of the puzzles are really cool.
One tip though:
Make sure you jot down what each puzzle was about or at least copy the browser address to get to each one. You will need previous puzzles to solve later ones.

renogaw

Originally Posted by Darknes
No, you found all 3 pages?
jerks. how on earth did you figure that out?