Really good riddle game!

darknes

Originally Posted by fishy head
i do not get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i typed it in on the seach thing and all it did was show me the pink floyd info???????????
You have to use what you learned from the previous puzzles (like where to type the solution) to get to the next level.

renogaw

i do not get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i typed it in on the seach thing and all it did was show me the pink floyd info???????????
comeon... you gotta think through these. you gotta be able to figure out some of them on your own :) or give up now, cause there's over 50 of them.
i've already told you how to do it... but i'll repeat:
do what i did and go to amazon.com and search for pink floyd, find the album (you did the puzzle, look for that album cover), and get the name of the track.

One of the pages gives you the track lists of all their albums, track four of of one is the new address.

renogaw

16's givng me a headache. i finally figured out what those three things are... but their significance is elluding me. gonna go do a search.

ruaround

where do you type it in the address bar???
same place you typed level3...
can someone help me with 9... balck and whit make gray... yellow and blue make green... red and yellow make orange... but the latter of the two dont cross any words or letters... my eyes are crossed... i just started putting various words to no avail...

bellanavis

I can't get the sound to play on 5, or whatever it is, it keeps saying error. Is that the point, or am I doing something wrong?

ruaround

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
I can't get the sound to play on 5, or whatever it is, it keeps saying error. Is that the point, or am I doing something wrong?
on 5??? is that the mp3 player???

ruaround

do i get rid of the 4 or do i type it next to the 4???
type the word of the track only...

renogaw

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
scroll up... already gave hint :)

renogaw

Originally Posted by ruaround
same place you typed level3...
can someone help me with 9... balck and whit make gray... yellow and blue make green... red and yellow make orange... but the latter of the two dont cross any words or letters... my eyes are crossed... i just started putting various words to no avail...
need to connect the lines that make up the colors VERY STRAIGHT lines. then use the three letters they cross to make a word.

bellanavis

I still don't get #5, and I must be really stupid, becasue I don't see a hint for it above. How the heck did you guys get so far, this is crazy.

darknes

Originally Posted by renogaw
16's givng me a headache. i finally figured out what those three things are... but their significance is elluding me. gonna go do a search.
The answer lies in the previous puzzle.

darknes

Originally Posted by renogaw
anyone got the link for hex/ascii conversions?
Which puzzle you on?