Really good riddle game!

darknes

Originally Posted by renogaw
jerks. how on earth did you figure that out?
It took a while. Hurry and get to level 29, I'm stumped.

renogaw

heh, i'm trying to figure out how to adjust 11 right now. i'll be there some time this milennia.

renogaw

i don't want to GIVE the answer.
what did you do to get to level 3?
EDIT: oh, sry. number 4 is the puzzle right? its a picture of a pink floyd album.

fishy head

i don't want to GIVE the answer.
what did you do to get to level 3?
EDIT: oh, sry. number 4 is the puzzle right? its a picture of a pink floyd album.
i know that, but how do you get to 5

Go to the hint and search for "pink floyd track 4". Track four of one of the albums is the new address. Now hurry up and help me with 5!

renogaw

or do what i did and go to amazon.com and search for pink floyd, find the album, and get the name of the track.
5 is the computer screen right? play around with the different buttons, move things around, and you'll get it :)

renogaw

ok... to get to level 3 you had to put in level 3 in the address no? now level three is a mirror image, but you want to get to level 4 right? the hint i've given is to do the same thing you did to get to level 3 but mirror imaged... so its not level4.htm its ...

renogaw

Originally Posted by 2563
That's it I give up! I still can't get it.
ok, i don't want to ruin it but it tells you to try to reload the programs when you hit certain things right? put em in your address bar.

renogaw

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
is still dont get it
the mirror image of 3 is E right?
you don't want 3...

darknes

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
is still dont get it
the mirror image of 3 is E right?
You want to get to "level4", so the mirror of "level4" is "4*****"

darknes

gah my printer server isnt working and i cannot print anything for 15...
I never would have thought of printing out the pages and doing it that way for #15....took forever loading them into a photo editing software, lol.

fishy head

Originally Posted by 2563
Go to the hint and search for "pink floyd track 4". Track four of one of the albums is the new address. Now hurry up and help me with 5!
i do not get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i typed it in on the seach thing and all it did was show me the pink floyd info???????????

ok, i don't want to ruin it but it tells you to try to reload the programs when you hit certain things right? put em in your address bar.
Thank you!!