Recovery.

S

siptang

Keith - nah, I was talking to Lois about LEDs and I'm scared lol.
Main thread updated with several pictures.

S

siptang

Thanks JP, these pics didn't turn out that great. Didn't like it personally but didn't want to keep you guys waiting.
I will post more pics later after I take some better ones. :)

luvmyreef

Wow. What a time you have had with your tank. Still like your fishies. Need new fts lol. Can't wait to see what you do with the new rock!!

S

siptang

I'm lost with fts lol. What is that?
BTW, thank you for the kind words :D

kiefers

Full tank shot there tank tease.

( geesh haven't been on for a long time and still have to waite...... )

S

siptang

Ok, I'm back, sorry for the random disappearance. I'm kicking myself to get back to gear... sorry I tend to have some depression issues time to time and really have to force myself to get things going.

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388524/recovery/80#post_3435819
Ok, I'm back, sorry for the random disappearance. I'm kicking myself to get back to gear... sorry I tend to have some depression issues time to time and really have to force myself to get things going.
so, I was sitting at work today thinking to myself, "self?" I wondr what Sip is up to today? So,...... how is Sip today I wonder?

S

siptang

Hey Keith,
I'm still here lol. I'm just battling my inner demons daily and doing as you advised and sighing alot, expressing my emotions alot and trying to find more constructive and positive way to go on my day.
man, my tank is having an another down day today... I'm trying to figure everything out...
I will post more once I have some more time...
(in laws are driving 10 hours to visit us so had to do a massive cleaning etc.., also had to prepare thanksgiving for 13 people because my mom fractured her foot.. ) :/
Thanks for checking up on me.

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388524/recovery/80#post_3437122
Hey Keith,
I'm still here lol. I'm just battling my inner demons daily and doing as you advised and sighing alot, expressing my emotions alot and trying to find more constructive and positive way to go on my day.
man, my tank is having an another down day today... I'm trying to figure everything out...
I will post more once I have some more time...
(in laws are driving 10 hours to visit us so had to do a massive cleaning etc.., also had to prepare thanksgiving for 13 people because my mom fractured her foot.. ) :/
Thanks for checking up on me.

S

siptang

Sorry guys... been sick and holiday has gotten the better of me and I was extremely busy...
tank is going down hills and I'm extremely unhappy. Well will write more soon... holiday season at work and it's finally picking up... gotta go and make some $$!

S

siptang

Nope haven't done anything to the tank yet... it's a mess...
I think God hates me lol. I'll pick up my slack in a bit.
My tank really is a mess at the moment. :/

luvmyreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388524/recovery/80#post_3440174
Nope haven't done anything to the tank yet... it's a mess...
I think God hates me lol. I'll pick up my slack in a bit.
My tank really is a mess at the moment. :/
No. No. No. God doesn't hate you. You know that!! What is wrong with your tank? What do you mean its a mess? I am sure it's fine, your prob. just being hard on yourself. Give us some pics, and maybe we can help you out.