Saying Goodbye to my tanks, I choose my husband instead

kidwicked

get a nano tank..
oh and btw you'll probabky end up divorced in the future anyhow so
I'd at least save the tanks in storage somewhere..

sign guy

Originally Posted by KidWicked
get a nano tank..
oh and btw you'll probabky end up divorced in the future anyhow so
I'd at least save the tanks in storage somewhere..
what is it with people today this is not the time!!

sign guy

I am at a lose for words I cant belive the child like manners of some people
grow up and learn some manners

rykna

Thanks all for your support. I am sorry if I got too personal, I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
I look forward to more cool pics of your tanks!!!!!

puffer32

I know what you are going through. I had 6 SW tanks I lost when I was divorced 6 yrs ago. After struggling financially for afew yrs, I finally found Mr right, and I have the best looking tank ever! It will be worth the wait, it so a great hobby if you share it, and can afford it! Makes all the difference. I plan on being on this site a long time, so when you are ready, get that 300 going and afew of us will be glad to help get you started again
Stay in touch, and good luck, you will begin to see a silver lining before you know it
BTW, I would give it all up again if I had to choose between my tanks and my man

sign guy

dont say sorry i feel bad for you. I know I will have to do the same in a few years. right now im a newly wed and both my wife and I work. when we have children she is going to stay home with them and I know I will have to make the same sacrafice, hinse why I feel your pain btw I am on a budget but want to know how much to set aside for you wave2k

ophiura

Rykna,
I am truly shocked to hear this considering the contributions you have made to the board recently. But I think you may know that it is the right decision.
All others:
This is NOT the place to promote your personal views on religion or whatever. If you don't have anything "nice" or supportive to say, then do not say anything. A few post so far have been downright inappropriate, and have been deleted. They will continue to be deleted.
This sort of flaming will not be tolerated.

hartman413

wow this is all crazyness. i am engaged and fortunately my job allows for me to have a tank but i understand where u r coming from. it is a wonderful hobby. i remember when i got engaged my fiance begged me to sell my bike because she was afraid of me getting urt and u know it was no problem to give it up. even though i loved to ride i loved her more and that is all that really matters. .

acrylic51

Originally Posted by My Way
Your husband is a lucky man. Nuff said.
I have to agree!!!!!!! You better stay on the boards!!!!!!! your rather handy.....

rykna

Awwwwwwwwwe shucks!!!!!thanks.
No worries there!!! :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish I'll have to get on daily to get my fish fix, and to keep up with the newest updates on equipment!!! No sir you haven't seen the last of me. :cheer: I still have to read my coral propagation book....then I can learn how to make money to support the tank. Until then I'll dream of 300 gallon tanks....maybe 500.....heck 1000 room devider. Dreaming is free after all

acrylic51

That's what's dangerous!!!!!!!!! :scared:
You have time to plan and plot your moves and make good decisions........I'm really impressed with your work as well......

doody00

Your husband and family are of the highest importance, all else are material things, easily replaced. Good luck to you, you are strong and a survivor.
judy