Show me the coolest fish in your tank

steveweast

Here are my two favorite fish.....although, they are not candidates for the thread starter since they are temperate fish......but, none the less....they are unusual and spectacular......and are definitely the coolest fish in my tank both literally and figuratively.
my white bar boxfish

my shaw's boxfish

daj0424

I am glad everyone is enjoying this thread. Keep those pics coming, it is always nice to see the amazing variety of fish that has brought us all into this hobby!

i<3fish

Originally Posted by Nmocean
I can never compete with Steve Weast, those fish are just AWESOME!!
But, here is my baby.
Jen
What kind of shark is that? Its soo cool!

sleasia

Steveweast. Nice boxfish...long ago, I had a spotted hawaiian boxfish, and it poisoned my entire tank...had to start completely over, and as punishment, I won't let myself get another even though it was at the time my very favorite fish

sleasia

Reefman22, sorry I did not see that you asked a question. My puffer is tiny only 2 1/2 inches...so cute.

shameless

Originally Posted by NM reef
I like my posse...and my laurel & hardy...
awsome how long have u that unicorn? It is a unicorn right?

shameless

Originally Posted by steveweast
Here are my two favorite fish.....although, they are not candidates for the thread starter since they are temperate fish......but, none the less....they are unusual and spectacular......and are definitely the coolest fish in my tank both literally and figuratively.
my white bar boxfish

my shaw's boxfish

Dude those 2 r by far the coolest u da shiznig

jam1e

Here's my Harlequin Tusk .. he's awesome .. he used to steal my lionfishes food though before my lion died

and here's my Blue Hippo .. she's a really great fish .. had a couple of cases of ich but she always breaks through them ...

and here's my 210 gallon .. my favorite fish in here is my huge naso surgeon .. she's so nice to all my fish and she'll eat out of my hands

I also like my Snowflake moray

S

saltfreak4

Originally Posted by Debbie
NateP206 he is so cute. Love those doinkers on his head. What kind of fish is he?
I am patiently waiting for my Yellow Clown Goby, they are so cute too.
But....this is my Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish "Sexy Lexie". I love this fish, she is so neat to watch and alot of fun to feed ( just go easy on the food).

That is the most beautiful specimen of dwarf I have ever seen.