Sick Doggie

darthtang aw

I use a chainsaw.. get it right!

big ( Adonis Genes) arn

What you and perez hilton use in the privacy of your bedroom is your business.
Darth (TMZ) Tang

al mc

I suspect no news is good news over this weekend. Give us a report Monday after they recheck blood values and give you an assessment of how she did over the weekend.

meowzer

LOL..yup...I cooked her a rib-eye and home made chicken breast today...I have it all ready to bring to her tomorrow....I am going tomorrow at lunch time since I have to go to the 2nd job tomorrow and will not be able to get there before they close

meowzer

Thanks....I called this morning and they said she was the same...whatever that means...LOL....they drew the blood and are sending it out....so tomorrow I will know...
I will see her at lunchtime today :)

mrdc

I remember when I thought my oldest dog had cancer and the vet was telling me about the potential costs. I shushed her and said just do whatever it takes. Good thing it wasn't cancer. WHEW!

meowzer

I know....I realize they HAVE to inform people....A lot of people can't afford a long term treatment...I thank God it is cheaper here, and I can do it ....

meowzer

WELL...the steak went over REAL WELL...LOL...She seemed perky.....The dr said if the blood work shows a significant change I can bring her home tomorrow

I'm not gonna get my hopes up....BUT I just stopped at the store and bought some liverwurst for her meds haha
If she doesn't come home tomorrow...we will draw blood Thursday...with results to come in on Friday....
One thing..she has not pooped at all...NOW she did not eat at all when I first brought her, except what they force fed her....and last Tues is when I started bringing the chicken....they did take her out back to see if that would help, but the dr said she got really nervous and started to get stressed...which is what we DO NOT want....I bet she is one of those girls that won't go in any other bathroom but their own....LOL....just like her mom

al mc

Excellent news. As far as 'pooping'....even though they have been force feeding her and she has been eating some for you she really has not had that much food over the last week. If she is OK otherwise and just a little constipated then your vets or i can give you lots of advice to get things going!!
PS.....A little TMI that you and she may have similar bathroom habits! :))

meowzer

oops
I'm trying not to get my hopes up.....that is so hard to do....I am gonna be devastated if the blood results are not good :( ...they will be though

monsinour

That steak should make its way out of her eventually.
Have you heard of "Pill Pockets" for giving your dogs meds? They work great in this house. We use them for the cats and dogs. The animals think they are treats but they conceal the pill inside. We make the dogs do a command to reinforce the treat idea in their mind. Never have to "pill" our dogs or cats again.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsinour http:///forum/thread/384593/sick-doggie/200#post_3372550
That steak should make its way out of her eventually.
Have you heard of "Pill Pockets" for giving your dogs meds? They work great in this house. We use them for the cats and dogs. The animals think they are treats but they conceal the pill inside. We make the dogs do a command to reinforce the treat idea in their mind. Never have to "pill" our dogs or cats again.
LOL...what do you think the liverwurst is for
They love it

florida joe

Quote:
.what do you think the liverwurst is for
Well I for one thought you bought a whole piece and it was for you, my mistake

btldreef

LOl.....I had this whole answer typed out.....But the lady in me would not let myself post it

Boo!
Don't hold back on us now! Joe never does