something i've noticed about peoples answers on this site

snailheave

i have 4 green chromis in my 80g, which i caught and transferred from my 72g. i had to drain water to such a low level to catch all my fish, even the slow-swimming clowns.

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by snailheave
i have 4 green chromis in my 80g, which i caught and transferred from my 72g. i had to drain water to such a low level to catch all my fish, even the slow-swimming clowns.
figures...

snailheave

i've thought about getting rid of the 4 chromis, but they've been through all the disasters i've caused and survived.
so i can't

keleighr

Well once the 80 gallon has cycled completely (not using damsels to help it either!!! I will wait months if I have to before doing that!) I am going to move my Yellow eye over but I don't know what else I should put in there. I will have to see who is the best match for it. The 36 gallon will become Beedeebeet heaven I think.

keleighr

Spooted Box Fish
They look so Alien that we nick named them Beedeebeets cause we figured that's how they would sound if they talked! I know stupid but I have so little in my life that amuses me.
But now I have you snailheave!! :cheer:

J

jdragunas

ohhhhhh, i always thought it was snail "heave", like heave-ho. I thought you like to throw snails out the window or something! LMAO

J

jdragunas

i do... you may have seen my pic of my chinese water dragon... isn't he soooo cute???

snailheave

Originally Posted by keleighr
Hey that's whatI thought too!!
The N doesn't show up on this end!!
Sorry

N is one letter too many. i don't throw anything.

keleighr

No parties.
Cause I always love to throw a party.....ba dum dump..........
and the silence begins..............

snailheave

Originally Posted by keleighr
No parties.
Cause I always love to throw a party.....ba dum dump..........
and the silence begins..............
BAHAHAHAHAHA I COULD CHANGE A LETTER IN THAT PARAGRAPH AND THIS THREAD WILL BE 50 TIMES MORE INTERESTING!