Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

Im sure I missed it somewhere, but what size tank is this.

Also... I recognize the clown and Flame Angel. Are the rest of those damsels?
How does everyone get along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmy http:///t/332430/spankos-bio-cube-what-in-posidens-name-is-he-up-to-now/1020#post_3475155
I know you probably have been asked this before, but what camera do you use?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanko
http:///t/332430/spankos-bio-cube-what-in-posidens-name-is-he-up-to-now/1020#post_3475171

Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera TX10

You're not going to go wrong with most Sony's. I have a friend that has one of the Sony prosumer version of cameras.... A LOT of his photo's can keep up with my DSLR. There are just some things he cant do that I can since I have the changeable lenses.

spanko

29 gallon Bio cube. Everyone does great. Lost the flame in the move today. Did not leave quite enough water in the tank and he got stuck behind a rock and died. :eek:(

spanko

Damels are Chrysiptera parasema.
Yeah poor angel. I will get another when the painting, carpeting and furniture are complete and I move the tank back to the family room. I just hope the new one has the same temperment as this one had. No nipping and got along well with others.

spanko

Move was quite easy. Draind the water down to enough to let the clowns, wrass and damsels stay upright in the water, but not the angel. Then emptied the stand and lifted the stand front just enought to get a sheet under the legs and to to back with some to spare. Then lifted the back of the stand likewise to slide the sheet completely under the stand. My son pulled on the sheet while I pushed the back of the stand to slide it smoothly from one room to the other, then refilled the tank. Worked great. Just did not leave enough water in it. Next time I will not be so dumb!!!

snakeblitz33

Yeah, probably would have been better baggin' the angel. I really like that "sheet" idea. I have to move my 20g out of the way soon so that I can put a 55g in it's place. It will still be a few weeks since I got to also buy a drill bit and some bulkheads for it. (yeah, I'm trying out the beananimal overflow)

spanko

My tank stand has little rounded legs on the bottom don't know how well the sheet gig would work on any other type of leg. Would have had to take the rockwork and coral out of the tank to catch the angel and that is what I was trying to avoid.