Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

spanko

The stock bulb with the Sunpod is usually a Current 14k. If you want some more blue then try out the 14k Phoenix. A very nice bulb at a decent price. When you get to the 20k Radiums they are quite pricey.
Just an FYI.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2953850
I have an ongoing Caulerpa problem. The foxface is the only thing that I have found that will eat the stuff. This is my fourth one. I buy them a 2-2.5 inches and turn them in for credit at around 3-3.5 inches.
Oh, ok. Cool.

mckevinfang

love the tanks Spanko.
i to have a little problem with Caulerpa. i try and manually pull it off every now and then. im to scared to toss in a foxface in my 14gallon might kill my shrimps
. ive seen my turbos eat some but not enough to really make an impact but good luck with that and your pics are amazing

spyder78

http:///forum/post/2953871
The stock bulb with the Sunpod is usually a Current 14k. If you want some more blue then try out the 14k Phoenix. A very nice bulb at a decent price. When you get to the 20k Radiums they are quite pricey.
Just an FYI.
Thanks for the heads-up!

spanko

Took the Foxface out and back to the LFS for credit. Had to do a little rearranging of rocks to get it out. Fish inhabitants now are:
2 Black Occelaris Amphiprion occelaris
1 Mystery Wrasse Pseudocheilinus ocellatus
1 Tail Spot Blenny Ecsenius stigmatura

I will be getting a Pearly Jawfish Opistognathus aurifrons
this week sometime.
Some new pictures
New Jawfish House, I hope he likes it.

FTS

Can you Spot the Tail Spot?

spanko

Larger one to the left is [IPseudopterogorgia sp.[/I] and the smaller in the middle is Plexaurella sp. I believe. Both photosynthetic Gorgonians.

meowzer

HMMM..photosynthetic....they must be easier to keep alive then the other type then. No special feeding?

spanko

Correct, all they need is light and a lot of flow. Mine do feed when there is Cyclopeeze in the tank though. You can watch the polyps close up as the food move around in the flow.

spanko

They are fairly easy to keep. They provide good movement to the tank too, sway nicely in the flow.

redsea

http:///forum/post/2973343
Took the Foxface out and back to the LFS for credit. Had to do a little rearranging of rocks to get it out. Fish inhabitants now are:
2 Black Occelaris Amphiprion occelaris
1 Mystery Wrasse Pseudocheilinus ocellatus
1 Tail Spot Blenny Ecsenius stigmatura

I will be getting a Pearly Jawfish Opistognathus aurifrons
this week sometime.
Some new pictures
New Jawfish House, I hope he likes it.

FTS

Can you Spot the Tail Spot?

awesome corals!

spanko

Thank you Nissan and Redsea. Ms. Kitty look around if you want some I am sure there are other places that carry them.